Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Hell yes Dragon's Dogma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

He's working on Disney movie with The Rock.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477347/goofs#boom_mic_visible

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Based on just the title I think it's a very aggressive interview podcast that ends with loving.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Give me a podcast that is just Griffin talking about Pokemon

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I don't care what system they use but now I'll be disappointed if they don't end up doing My Persona, My Persona and Me. I really wanna hear Justin try to make it through a day in high school while also solving a mystery using a character with skills such as Bullying, Microsoft Proficiency, and Euphonium.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Literally the entire premise of My Brother My Brother And Me is that people can't figure out the basics of being an adult and interacting with other people and so they ask a podcast things like "how do I have a conversation with my roomate?"

If the listeners of MBMBAM could think about and figure out how to do adult things on their own the show would not exist.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I'm disappointed that one of the Shower Boys didn't accidentally order Griffin some toilet paper.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

A bunch of Video Games Journalists (e.g.: GiantBomb crew) never stopped being into wrestling, and they've been slowly spreading unironic wrestlewatching to all of their peers.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I want to forgive, but this is about ethics in video game journalism..

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Scudworth posted:

Justin has been on the asmr train for some time now, Travis needs to get his own creepy poo poo going.

Just please don't let it be Furry

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I don't want any characters to die because of rules reasons. One of these times that Travis tries to do something really really dumb I want Griffin to just say ok and then, completely deadpan, to kill off Magnus in the most brutal way imaginable because it would be extremely loving funny.

Also, the episode where Merle lost his hand was probably the most engaging the show has ever been because I honestly didn't know how far Griffin was going to let things go.

I wouldn't be surprised though if at the end of this whole Grand Relics saga Griffin concocts some sort of Mass Effect scenario where one of them has to die to save the world.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yeah I've never watched any of the shows and have no real interest in doing so but I enjoy the podcast.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Justin would make a good DM I assumed his reluctance was due to being busy having a kid/living the island lifestyle.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I know everyone got swallowed up in all the vore and monster factory content but I thought this week's MBMBAM was one of the best in a while. All the Preakness stuff, that loving Chicken Soup game and and maybe the best Jumbotron ever.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I find Justin's ASMR obsession more disturbing for some reason.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Did no one post this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM5fw5UYNjo

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

http://teengoogle.com/

(RIP my go to link for MBMBAM)

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

What IM more concerned about is the ethics of not including that in his review

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I think you'll find the Adventure Zone promos are a critical hit!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The problem with podcasts is that, unless you have a really strong concept, it's pretty much impossible to say "my friends and I thought our conversations needed to be recorded and shared with the world" without sounding like a douche.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

It's OK not to like podcasts, except for MBMBAM.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I've never listened to Shmanners and tbh I feel bad that it's mostly because of Teresa's awkward line reading in the ad

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I'm a big fan of bad jokes deliberately meant to torment Justin and Griffin

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Travis343 posted:

I'm a little bit older than Travis McElroy so I can claim I was here first.

Are you sure? If there's one thing I've learned from MBMBAM it's that it's always a Jack/Benjamin Button/Dorian Gray situation.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Remember when they used to make jokes about Griffin being a sad, lonely boy :unsmith:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Greatbacon posted:

The Grandkids React to: My Brother, My Brother and Me.

"So THIS is why grandpa's will requires me to do this loving Paul Blart podcast..."

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

SpacePig posted:

What about Hoops?

I believe a shorthand for... Hoops Jamz.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Lin voice?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Of COURSE that's the episode title they went with

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I'm pretty sure at some point they said that 70% of the money you donate goes to the shows you pick.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The one thing that was better in the early episodes was the brothers' opinions about furries.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

It'd be amazing if they ended up with some sort of weird, serialized show like Review where they went around destroying people's lives with bad advice.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I tried once and couldn't last five minutes

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Hell yeah double Rose Buddies

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I tried watching Bachelor in Paradise. It was pretty dumb but the intro at least seemed self aware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyfSGAprRBw

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Lurks Morington posted:

I am in no way making GBS threads on Griffin, but at what point do we expect to the Polygon series of him and some other dude breaking out a box of legos and laughing -so hard- at how wacky the shapes are

The McElroy I'm Not Racist But...

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Seriously though, I would watch Brick Boys

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Lurks Morington posted:

That while think the McElroys are funny, I'm not a huge fan of a lot of the Polygon stuff. It's probably just not for me, I don't watch lets plays or anything.

Can I ask you a question? Why don't you just go watch youtube videos of Roman Mars? Smart, erudite videos. Not like this video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I think Busto 2.0 bought an account and is trying to put an end to Car Boys