Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
So Lin Manuel Miranda just posted a video of Tyra Banks telling Griffin 'GREATJOB'...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
poo poo, the library I work at had a copy of Dave Barry in Cyberspace, but it's missing. It must be pretty great, if someone took it.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Silentman0 posted:

Toe to tip.

They're the Bartman now.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

This is so great. As is Cool Games Inc, which I started listening to. Grandma Wants It Al Dente: Grandma NEEDS It Al Dente.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm probably too excited that Griffin faved one of my Cool Games Inc pitches. But I'm like 3 degrees from Lin Manuel Miranda now, right?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
While you're there, take a peek at the SiteGrinder page.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Mae posted:

Has griffin done songs before? Where to I go find them, the maximum fun drive song owned

For a while they would do ad-libbed(?) songs for the various sponsors, it's one of the vintage bits they brought back.

I would start with https://www.griffinspacejam.com.

Edit: son of a

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Sad Libs are great :colbert:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Here's an underrated goof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XjAkbRlf8o
"A butt with, like, a man's whole head in it!" is actually iambic pentameter.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Asterios posted:

Seeing as this is kinda the unofficial MaxFun thread, wanted to tell you guys about a cool promotion I'm doing today on behalf of MaxFun's International Waters!

Today only, new or upgrading subscribers who pledge International Waters will get a special 5 minute podcast, made just for them, about whatever topic they want.

You can pledge all the McElroy shows you want, too -- just don't forget to include International Waters! Join today at http://www.maximumfun.org/donate and help keep the McElroys in cheerwine and me in something shittier than cheerwine.

Sold! What's the procedure for this, then?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Man, I hope it was MBMBaM that had the bit about saying "Get a load of that dog" about a dog flying a plane. If not, Travis is gonna be confused why I submitted a video of a dog flying a plane to the FB group with the caption "GET A LOAD OF THIS DOG"

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Son of a

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
You guys, the website mbmb.am is available. Who wants to split the $99 it costs to buy it and use it to display inflammatory messages about the brothers? "Horses are ugly beasts," "Jimmy Buffett sux," etc.

This is the first step in my plan to create Minimum Fun, the first donor-supported evil podcast network.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Spaced God posted:

The vore fetish has swallowed Griffin

That's exactly what he wanted!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
So pumped to see the bros live, got really good orchestra seats

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Look on FB, I know at least in NY there's a group for pre-show drinks with MBMBAMinos.

I'll be the guy in shorts.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Whizbang posted:

Go all the way and cosplay as Island Boy.

gently caress. I better wear my Margaritaville shirt. It's made of towel-thick material and it's the biggest Small I ever did see.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I forgot if it was Travis or Justin who said that but I physically cringed at hearing that weird phrase

So you don't have any problems putting the tiger on the table and yelling at it

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
A video of Clint and Lil Griffin, before he eated all the potato chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpAy2IdYugg
ANGER

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Genuinely conflicted on which t-shirt to wear to the live show, my bootleg Bart Simpson: Radical Dude shirt or my Jimmy Buffett "Island Patrol" shirt.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Toaster Beef posted:

Yes, but John Hodgman basically commandeering that whole segment at several points made it entirely worth the cringe factor.

He was literally hovering right over me for part of that monologue, which was simply amazing

I had a pretty funny exchange with that couple as we were leaving:
Me: So how high were you?
Her: I wasn't high, I was 14.
Me: Oh. That'll do it.

The Smirl sisters were great and so was Sawbones.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
We know from TAZ they can handle a narrative, but I really hope they go for a similarly advice-based improv show. If anything, maybe a Curb Your Enthusiasm style deal that combines the two.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

chaos rhames posted:

If anyone's a fan of Still Suffering's episodes about weird generational differences in mindsets, they just did an episode about mass shootings.

Christ, this was a rough one.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Prove you love me, eat the rohadendrons!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Eliot's voice is like secondhand cigarette smoke, it's really bad but given enough exposure you don't really notice it that much.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

dijon du jour posted:

But you can't just skip the MBMBaM jumbotron every time because every once in a blue moon you get something like the Myspace callout and it is so beautiful and perfect it makes up for every other boring one.

Thanks for vibing and keeping it tight. If you need me, I'll be on my mobile.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Yeah but now he looks like Sting

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

SpacePig posted:

The McElroy boys used to have absolute poo poo sound quality, but pretty quickly after moving to Max Fun got their poo poo together. Like, I think one of them used to use a chat microphone headset.

The Rock Band mic era was a dark time for the McElboys

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
There was a great thread on Game FAQs with recipes for making basically all the celebrities. Jason Statham was the obvious choice though.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
"Moley on my feeners" made me laugh really drat hard, and only partially because it was said in the same tone as "DARYL, GO SEE YOUR PEEPUMS!"

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
NEW GRIFFIN PERFORMANCE ART/POLITICAL SATIRE SIDE PROJECT REVEALED

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Clint might be my favorite brother

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
That's the one with "hat-wearing geekaboy" as well

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
When you run out of MBMBAMs, switch to Adventure Zone! Then Cool Games Inc. Then Sawbones and Still Buffering and Shmanners. Then Trends Like These.

Someone needs to calculate how many hours of content the McElroy family has produced.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I made a Cool Games Inc shirt, based on a vintage Bart shirt, the head is taken from some graffiti someone made

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Twenty-sever: get out while you still can

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I wonder if boiskynz guy is related to shorts guy.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I like The Flop House, but I'll often abandon it once the Letters from Listeners segment starts.

The best bad movie podcast is The Worst Idea of All Time

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
New Still Buffering out as well, it's a very Smacelroy day for me :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

FutonForensic posted:

I thought for a second you were talking about MBMBaM, and your friend was a crazy person who listens to podcasts at 6x speed

That's how Johnny 5 listens to podcasts.