Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Justin being on the E3 Bombcast and talking about Sherlock Holmes is what introduced me to the McElroys. It is still one of my favorite E3 stories ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHaayrkqhdA

Also, Justin and Griffin's E3 tour is pretty good (sorry, couldn't find YouTube version).

"Oh, he died. If only he could look at himself, what a sweet release that would be"

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jan 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:pgabz: New MBMBaM up :pgabz:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Give me my staaaaaaaaaacks

That might have been the hardest I've laughed at anything

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 20, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I would like to point out that Griffin has a very good Vine account, which is not something I've said about any Vine ever

edit: okay well it was really funny when he was watching Paul Blart for the first time

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jan 21, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

mikeycp posted:

I would listen to this if it were just them telling embarrassing stories about their kids.

It is critical that the kids are present and audible for these stories

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

"Make some spaghetti and push him in the spaghetti!"

poor Angus :smith:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

SpacePig posted:

I wish I was doing a great enough job to have someone do stuff like this for me. Jesus.

i'm no cebebrity but i think ur doing the greatest job of all -- not being a mAssive shitposter :kiddo:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:pgabz: New MBMBaM :pgabz:

This one has an email from a woman who has the worst boyfriend since Skyrim Pizza Blowjob guy

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

This is the best Sheetz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6RVAY-lVFg

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I love Griffin but his increasing usage of CUCK is making me worried

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Scudworth posted:

I continue to love the new forum word filters.

I did that on purpose, I'm not a loving moron. cuck

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

It didn't help Travis that he literally couldn't remember anything else about the experience to prove it was somehow grounded in reality

And I think Griffin was right, I think Travis smoked a whole bucket of Val Johnson before the show started.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I have to imagine we'll be seeing a lot more Griffin/Justin content on Polygon, because they're certainly not going to bring in traffic with garbage like this

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:pgabz: New MBMBam :pgabz:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Silentman0 posted:

What I love most about Cool Games Inc. is that there's some genuinely good game ideas in there. A co-op/counter-op RPG where another player controls the difficulty of the dungeon? A Trauma Center x Twinkle Star Sprites game where how good you are puts poo poo your opponent's field? Sign me right the gently caress up.

Yeah, I would participate in a Cool Games Inc. game jam.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Disgusted by the meme-machine he has become, Griffin goes on a self-imposed exile to South Africa at the height of his popularity

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:slick: New MBMBaM :slick:

P.S. I think the latest episodes don't show up if you use an ad blocker? At least, I had to turn uBlock off to see episode 290 and 291. :shrug:

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 22, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

PBS Newshour posted:

Glad to see a goon finally made it on a reality show

Give fair credit where credit is due, lest we forget Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew

Let's forget Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Ariong posted:

What's wrong with the guy?

Dave Lang is the CEO of Iron Galaxy, the studio that made Divekick and Iron Brigade. He is also a man that repeatedly gets drunk on camera with the Vice President of Disney Interactive, which always leads to disaster.

"History's greatest monster" is a title of endearment.

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Feb 25, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:boom: MBMBaM 292 :boom:

Edit: Also, Justin has stepped up his ASMR game

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 29, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

New episode of Tomodachi Survivor :comeback:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Monster Factory soon -- new MBMBaM now!

Edit: poo poo!

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

The stand-up bit on today's MBMBaM is loving gold.

gregory, your stepmom's fuckin juicy dude

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:pgabz: New MBMBaM :pgabz:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I wouldn't be so remorseful about all the other cancelled bits if the loving Sad Libs didn't keep coming back

Though Griffin getting increasingly incensed at the lameness of his own audience is pretty good

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Stroop There It Is posted:

Which episode was that in again? I need to listen to that again, it was incredibly funny

Candlenights 3, 35 minutes in.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

You don't have to argue over bullshit anymore, friends! Look! Our benefactors have provided us with nourishing content!

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Given Griffin's past history of remembering character voices, it's entirely possible he could just be screwing it up too.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Speaking of excited, :bubblewoop: it's a new MBMBaM :bubblewoop:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Well now that it's confirmed that Griffin's a doobie user, disappointment is really all I can expect.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Whizbang posted:

Why are you disappointed at him for eating GBS hot dogs?

That kind of doobie doesn't elicit disappointment, it elicits disgust.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

:wooper: MBMBaM :wooper:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

oh my god travis

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Lin-Manuel Miranda was featured on the latest Last Week Tonight. I was reminded that he performed at the White House and got a standing ovation from the president. Truly the most powerful MBMBaM fan.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

The brothers are some of the best improv comics I've ever listened to. Their ability to find the "game" of a premise and escalate it is superior to most actual, professional improv groups. The Petting Zoo Bathroom Monster is a really good example of how they find the funny bit and exploit it.

Edit: or literally any clip on YouTube. gently caress

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Toxxupation posted:

Also his vine is really good.

https://vine.co/v/ijqwFdAz5pU

Hmm...

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/733356819691806722

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

New MBMBaM, New Monster Factory, New Sheetz?! I feel spoiled

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Totino's, a major food corporation, has funded what has essentially become Second Life trolling. Is this what cyberpunk is? I feel like this is what cyberpunk is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I know everyone got swallowed up in all the vore and monster factory content but I thought this week's MBMBAM was one of the best in a while. All the Preakness stuff, that loving Chicken Soup game and and maybe the best Jumbotron ever.

That was definitely the best Jumbotron.

code:
I saw him on stage
and he was singing out to heaven
I swear, arms outstretched
so at peace with himself
just so free
I started crying