Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm on board, I liked the last two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
All 4 of the new songs are really drat good.

How is this the same band that put out Raditude?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Make Believe is great, it gets a lot of poo poo but both it and Maladroit are underappreciated gems IMO.

Ignoring Beverly Hills (which really isn't that bad compared to Weezer's later, sizeable list of bad songs) it's an incredibly solid collection of songs. I'd put Perfect Situation (the original version, not the single) and Hold Me in my top 10 Weezer songs. This Is Such A Pity, Peace, Damage In Your Heart, Pardon Me, The Other Way, and Haunt You Every Day are also great songs.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
It's a good album. 5th favourite for me after Pinkerton, Blue, Make Believe and Maladroit.

Green album is traaaaaash by the way

I really love the key change in Summer Elaine for some reason.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
http://songexploder.net/weezer

Here's a 22 minute podcast with a really interesting look into the complete writing process of one song (Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori)

• Locked thread