Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Each morning after Sunblest
Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Annoying Reveler posted:

Seriously, don't let that loving name fool you. Easily the best Weezer song since the Maladroit demos.

I don't agree with the latter part, but it's really better than the name would indicate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic
Actually, scratch what I said yesterday. L.A. Girlz is actually pretty loving good.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Paperback Writer posted:

Yeah I really don't understand why it's singled out [...]

Because if you think that the Green Album was too slickly produced, Make Believe will blow your loving mind.

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic
I feel like there is a legitimately good song in Jacked Up, but it's produced completely wrong from start to end.

• Locked thread