Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

sout posted:

I haven't listened the whole way through any Weezer album except the first two iirc.
They're kinda a terrible band with a decent number of good songs.

The best thing about them is how bizarre Rivers' twitter is https://twitter.com/RiversCuomo
Nowadays he's just selectively quoting what other people say about Weezer on Twitter, it's hilarious. Especially the replies by the people who don't get it.

Haven't listened to their past 3 albums but I am an avid Make Believe fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Yeah I really don't understand why it's singled out, I think it's more well rounded than Maladroit and Green. I can find something worthwhile about every track.

e: now I'm reminiscing about Weezer. I've seen them 3 times (Make Believe tour, Red tour, and a Pinkerton show(+ ONLY IN DREAMS)) and they were a blast every time. Maybe I'll see them this year.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Feb 19, 2016

• Locked thread