Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Helck is very good. I read it all this morning and tonight and have gone through a ringer of emotions. Bless the soul who is bringing this to us. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
He remembered to smile. :unsmith:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Helck and Vamiro, they're gonna do it. They're gonna save the day.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I believe in big brother helck

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I like Helck so much because it delivers both comedy, action and pretty good emotional punches. Same reason I recommended it to friends.

One slightly too long in the tooth arc about one of the main plot points of the manga isn't gonna sour me just yet. :v:

unless he doesn't save alicia then I'll be super sour

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Shugojin posted:

Hey what the gently caress I thought claymore ended?

A good post.

For a rough chapter. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I am glad Helck didn't manage to sneak off without Alicia, I'd have been mad and sad.

Helck was... good.

I look forward to his grand return.

• Locked thread