Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I love this dumb bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Puiy is not a bird!

what the helck

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

She's older.

The fall of the human kingdom happened very recently, she's about the same age she was when we last saw her.

yea helck got sent straight to the demon world at the end of his flashback and the tournament was set to start even before then, so it might even be the same year

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

In one of the first couple chapters they say that it had been 3 months since the demon king died.

some time passed between that and the end of the flashback and them presumably between then and the chapter 1 tho doesn't it?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

No? It said very clearly that it had been 3 months.

o yea I'm dumb you're right. was not thinking at all

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

AnonSpore posted:

I'm pretty sure Azudora will win but Mikaros will :smug: and disappear or otherwise reveal some sort of ominous thing

Now that English scanlations are caught up I'm just as in the dark as the rest of you :ohdear:

yea I doubt either will die just yet. I expect azudora to win but mikaros will pull off what he came to do on some level anyway because the humans need to have a victory over the demons at some point to seem like a threat

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

how do you pronounce piuy

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I really doubt he's dead considering there was zero fanfare and they were making jokes about edil's crush on hyura like two pages later

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Countblanc posted:

I like Helck's name, but I do not like Cless' name.

what's wrong with cless

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if them dying leads into a new arc dealing with where they're drawing power from

also it'll definitely go into detail on the war in the north. it's still tied to the demons and they make up like half the cast at least. you don't just set up a threat like that and then ignore it

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I think he and the guy that transforms directly beforehand are supposed to be tied to the same power of awakening that the humans use, and also the new world organisms that appear

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

El Burbo posted:

It always gets posted on 4chan first but people are averse to that so I don't post it

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/136600396#p136617584

it isn't an ideal way to read something, but it is definitely better than nothing at all

it was a cool chapter tho

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

rello is a machine and tiny vamirio is adorable

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's good and I like it/10

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

"well you told me this was a 9.3/10 when it is clearly an 8.7". I'm sure helck gets oversold when being recommended sometimes tho because people tend towards hyperbole when they feel strongly about a thing

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

eh, he'll be fine in the end

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

arguing about spoilers derailed both the thread and train guy's train, sorry

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

hyura's fine. azudora's fine

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

we're all fine aboard the good train helck

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

asuta is more than fine

El Burbo posted:

Actually they already got off the train

that was train man's train. this is another one

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

piuy is wearing a conductor's hat

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

garfield is jon's stand

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

piuy will put on a bandana and helck will cannonball special him into alicia, breaking the spell over her

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's still fine guys

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

see? everything's fine

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

if you ever meet someone as triangular as helck, please advise them to seek immediate medical attention

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I, too, enjoy vamirio being loud and overly dramatic

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's good

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

believe in anne who believes in helck

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chumbler posted:

What good deed has humanity done to deserve this?

rello provided the good deed personally by translating helck

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'd buy a piuy pillow

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

hang in there, harupii

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

piuy's playhouse

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chumbler posted:

I think it is okay, for Helck and Anne from management not to save the torturer guy.

he'll be like oliver from fire emblem 10 and force himself into the party

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

new world as in new world organisms, as in wherever they come from, which seems like the source of human heroes as well

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I don't think that's what he's saying. pretty sure he meant that it's coming either way and humans have to evolve to keep up

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

they've discovered the lost ruins of capsule corp

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

science dug too far

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I knew it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I am bad at this.

Who was the long haired dude? Do we know him?

probably cless, helck's brother

• Locked thread