Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Caveman

The previous LP did some things right and stumbled a few times. But it's fun to look back on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

The last LP pointed out that Cube's predessesor should not have been able to move without a power supply. They figured it was a plot hole, but I'm not so sure...

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Yuan Jou. Li's also a good choice, but she was the choice last time. And Sammo seems to be the least deserving choice.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

That vote felt a lot closer than it was.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Go for the Ninja's chapter next. Save the Mecha chapter for the end.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Western

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I didn't get that from what I saw up to now... But if that's true... Then again, why does Straybow wonder if it's his fault Oersted became Odio? He's some spellcaster, he shouldn't be that dumb.

Maybe he was wearing the Bloody Magic Robe when he died?

• Locked thread