Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I took your advice and read your previous LP, and despite this being kind of pointless now, one of the paintings you didn't recognise was Edvard Munch's "Vampyr" or Vampire.

Excited to get in on the ground floor on this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I suppose the phrase "bloody murder" as in screaming bloody murder could be used since it also is an expression that could be interpreted literally.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Well, I find Valnar boring as gently caress already so I am going the Asgar route of evil. And although there isn't really an option to talk your way out of any conflict I am still going to vote for coward, although I am pretty sure I am going to be outvoted concerning that.

*edit because it's Asgar not Ansgar. Which is a shame because Ansgar is an actual old Norse name and the implications of that could have been interesting.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Out of wedlock actually means without being married, wedlock being the state of being married. A legitimate child would be within wedlock.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I don't know if the word is the same as in Swedish, but shouldn't armband translate to bracelet? Google translate seems to agree with me at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

TheMcD posted:

Yeah, I completely brainfarted on that one. Somehow, "armband" sounded like a perfectly cromulent English word to me in my head. Thanks for pointing that out, that was dumb of me, especially since I did it right before.

Well armband is an English word, but it means armbinde. I learnt this while checking google translate earlier.

• Locked thread