Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
celeste is free on the epic store right now, if you ever missed that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

StoryTime posted:

Ubisoft is launching an Uplay+ subscription service for all their stuff on Uplay, and there's an offer for a free month.
You will have to provide personal data and a valid credit card, but if you cancel before the jig is up, it's a free month of Ubisoft games.

Are you free games thread people interested in these kinds of credit card tied offers? Or should 'free game' mean more like: Click a link, get steam code/installer, play and forget?

if youre gonna list that type of thing id ask that it be disclaimered real up front like you did because i want no part of that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
if you havent played any of em before i would think asylum would still be pretty fun. its been a couple years since ive replayed it, but its a real solid game

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Cojawfee posted:

I only played the first two, but Asylum was a lot more fun I think. Or maybe I just got burned out by the time I played the second one.

ngl i never got very far into city because i played it immediately after asylum, and its like okay heres asylum only way bigger and also heres 5x as many riddler collectables and i just got overloaded. quit to take a break and never went back to it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Did i hear yall say you wanted more launchers???

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/1174030965078929411?s=19

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Is fs2 like freelancer? Like, can i just do the first few story missions and then gently caress off to explore the galaxy or is it pretty linear/story-driven

site fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 25, 2019

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
ah, bummer. well saves me a download anyways. thanks

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Donkringel posted:

Yea I have a copy of it somewhere in my house, I just can't be arsed to jump the hoops it needs nowadays.

i played through it a couple months ago, only takes like 15-20 minutes to set up. the main stuff you need are here

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Samuringa posted:

Adding to this, the following DLCs are also free:

- Mysteries Resupply

- Space Race

Thanks for pointing this out, i didn't notice

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i just checked and yeah scroll down on the game page and theres a dlc item thats free

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i tried c/ping the voucher code it gave me and steam says its invalid

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
??? gog...is the drm free version...thats like...their thing

The Kins posted:

Also: If you get Wasteland 2 through this freebie, check the serial codes attached to the Director's Cut in your library - there's a gift code for the original Wasteland waiting for you.

nice find!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Jerry Cotton posted:

What does this mean :confused:

its very deep in the menus.

open your account page and click on the wasteland 2 director's cut icon, then click the "More v" drop down and select Serial Keys. there should be a "Wasteland 1 gift code: http://www.gog.com/redeem/blahblahblah" link for you

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Griefor posted:

I have activated 80-90% of the free EGS games, and have yet to install the game launcher. I'm not sure if I ever will.

lol same

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Calling him an edgelord downplays quite a bit how at the time he was getting his money from bannon and the mercers literally to make Nazism palatable to 20somethings

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
anybody else having issues with getting the order popup screen to actually load. i press the get button and it popped up once but got stuck on the loading circle and now it wont open at all

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

njsykora posted:

Honestly with a lot of big indie games at this point I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people aren't buying them at launch knowing they're going to be freebies within a year.

i mean with the epic store im just assuming every game is gonna be free at some point

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
ive gotten i think every free game epic has offered so far, but havent posted about it anywhere but this thread. when can i expect my chinese communist blood money check

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Donkringel posted:

What do you all think the final free epic game will be? Hopefully it's a larger title than most of the indie games we've seen. Unless it's Minesweeper, if it's minesweeper that'd be loving hilarious.

Unreal 1

Also Merry Christmas everybody

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i actually paid for games this morning, so i must turn in my badge and gun

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
dont you have to pay for twitch prime

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
so if i have amazon prime i can have twitch prime?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
well thats neat, ty everyone

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
the robot better not hurt that kitty

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i played impossible lair and its a pretty solid dkc game. i guess i should say i didnt bother trying to 100% it and just played all the levels once, but it was fun enough for the time i spent with it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
both yooka games are on steam and gog as well tho

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Geemer posted:

:lol: tried to get the GOTY key of Tom Braider 2013 from the SE store so I could also get the DLCs. And after waiting in line for 6 minutes it let me purchase it, but now it's been half an hour and my key is still "being processed".

Thanks for putting a queue system in your site and then still not being able to handle the load, SE.

goddamn you, tom braider. youll get yours :argh:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
looks like ark has a few dlcs up for grabs as well if you scroll down

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
just lol if you ever actually install and play the games you get from this thread

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
showed up for me just fine? you click the link that sends you back to the front page and then you have to scroll down a little bit and theres a giveaway banner with the green button on the right

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Remind me on the 12th

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Len posted:

Can't you just leave Uplay open? That's their launcher isnt it?

They have to ask you to log in because nobody willingly uses it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
so wait, do i have to login via the website or can i just boot up the uplay app that assassins creed forced me to install

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yeah i tried logging into both the app and the website and its not working on either right now soooooo, guess we'll see how long my patience lasts

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

baka kaba posted:

you can go here
https://www.ubisoft.com/
and there's a stream, and you can login at the top right

but every section of their website acts like its own thing with its own login like they're subsidiaries of some megacorp or something

right now the stream has soldier vomiting huge streams of blood and the blood is filling up the ground? :ok:

thats the website im currently trying and failing to log in to

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
it will come back up 5min before the end of the presentation and immediately crash again

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
good, cuz i had given up lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
decided to just watch the stream only to have it end 40 seconds later lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Console Diablo 3 ruined me for arpgs because it's just way less fun for me to play kb/m. Controller makes it very easy to just veg out and roll through the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Is there a game that did Diablo but as a twin stick shooter?

Console d3 is a twin stick shooter