Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Fuzz posted:

What's the story here?

wardell was the token Respectable CEO of the angry gamer movement that hated women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Xander77 posted:

Itch is one of those services that don't give you a steam key, right?

that's down to the developer afaik. some provide steam keys, some don't.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

for people who love LGBT stuff there's a bunch of it in this bundle

highly recommend Secret Little Haven, Imperishable Memories and Boa Retina, and there's a lot more

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

talk shitman get hitman

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

D3 is pretty unique among arpgs i've played for getting you rolling towards becoming an unstoppable murderball pretty early

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I've tried to get into FF14 a couple times but just found it to be too slow. I'd just be falling asleep while playing. I bought the expansions but never ended up getting high enough level to do them. All in all I've sunk at least $200+ into that game and my highest level character was like 35-40 or something. I'd consider trying it again if you could play the base game without subscribing.

it is a pretty slow start, pre-50 is like a very extended tutorial with a handful of fun fights sprinkled in. a lot of old content is intended to be steamrolled through in a way that's easy but consistent enough that you figure out how your job works and how to play it better on the way to endgame.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

DoubleNegative posted:

My friend sent me this. No idea if it's legit or not, though. Seems almost like a wishlist.

i believe maybe one or two of these, mostly Andromeda

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

AARP LARPer posted:

have we reached the point where we’re not mashing free download buttons until we vet the backgrounds of each and every game dev? good luck finding a normal, functioning human among them all.

not saying some nazi bullshit is a pretty loving low bar and if someone doesn't clear it i appreciate being made aware of that, hth

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

monster prom is great fun, one of the few games thats ever made me laugh out loud and the multiplayer mode adds a cool dynamic to it, makes it feel more like a cutthroat tabletop game

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Farquar posted:

As somebody who hasn't played a basketball game since I would occasionally rent them in the 16-bit era, I'm kind of excited about it. I doubt I would have ever paid money for one, but I'm curious to see where the genre has gone.

the answer to that is, apparently, "parents' wallets"

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Can confirm, Steam gives you chapter 2 and 3 as DLC.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

is the graphics card market still hosed up enough that pre-built is often cheaper or has that weird time passed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Figuring out a coding algorithm without having context is pretty much exactly like trying to figure out the moon logic in late era point and click adventures