Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Has anyone tried that Samurai Showdown NeoGeo collection? Neither myself or anyone I know has gotten it to work right, with problems from stuttering gameplay to missing menus and in my case no ingame graphics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

https://itch.io/b/902/indie-bundle-for-palestinian-aid
Has anybody skimmed the new itch bundle yet?
I gave it a quick look, but I mostly saw art asset packs, things I already have, pico-8 looking games, and an e-book reviewing all the castlevania games using content skimmed from an old fansite.
I threw down 5 bux for charity, but sorting though these mega bundles feels like a drag.

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

There's also a weird thing where devices now come with a microphone or speaker, but don't mention it on the box or in the manual because they aren't activated. Then after a while a software update turns them on. It feels super creepy.
Also LOL at those people who got special camera roombas or something that started posting pictures of the owners on the toilet.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/12/19/1065306/roomba-irobot-robot-vacuums-artificial-intelligence-training-data-privacy/