Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

FanaticalMilk posted:

Don't quote me on this, but I believe all EA games are like Ubisoft games where it forces you to launch Origin to run the game, just like Ubi forces Uplay to boot on Steam. If I'm wrong on this, let me know.

You dont launch Origin, you just have to log in to origin in game the first time you launch the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

THE BAR posted:

Still sad season 2 got cancelled. The plot was going dumb places, but I couldn't get enough of that puppeteering.

It seemed a long shot before covid, but was obviously never going to happen once covid hit. I hope for a movie at some point.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

You cant even download ABS anymore. I imagine it will break soon enough.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Cartoon Man posted:

https://twitter.com/OnDeck/status/1598096880168480769?s=20&t=jkQ7f6g8YopYonzhr2OY5g

Probably win the lottery before winning this but if you can tolerate three hours of George Keighly maybe you can snag a Deck…

At least they might show a game reveal worth a drat, but I dont think they have since Skyrim 12 years ago or whatever.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

SlowBloke posted:

I saw a let's play of it and the humor was dire. It was also gifted by amazon gaming in January so it's not the first time it gets tossed around.

I remember there being some controversy having to do with the dev.