Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got
I played a bunch of Killing Floor 2 on PS4, it's a ton of fun but I don't know if I have the heart to start grinding out those classes again. I'd definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Torchlight 2 is free on the Epic Games Store

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Wilmot is a good time and can be a fun and frantic time. My wife doesn't really play games but she got pretty into it.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Son of Rodney posted:

Technically not free but Xbox live for the PC has a thing where it's one buck for the first month. I was frankly astonished how many good games are on there, the new flight Sim 2020 is gonna be free from the start.

I've been playing a bunch of game I was always hesitant to buy its pretty great

Yea I jumped on this as it's $5/mo after the dollar month too. Figured I was prepared to spend more than that on Flight Simulator alone. I skipped Xbox this generation so I'm looking forward to checking out Flight Simulator, Gears, Halo, and Forza Horizon.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Today's free EGS game is Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

I usually don't grab these but I appreciate your posts having links and trailers so I can at least check them out!

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Manatee Cannon posted:

epic seems to think I already own control when I definitely don't. anyone else having that issue?

I had that a few weeks ago with something else, I just rebooted the store and it cleared up.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

I think bridge zombies has some tactics/strategy to it which looked interesting when I checked it out when it released, not enough to pick it up then but I'd certainly throw an hour or two at it for free.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

I played a bunch of Neon Abyss last year and liked it quite a bit.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Kheldarn posted:

I keep looking at the list of games every few months, and 99% of the list is stuff I'll never play, so it's not worth it to me.

There's so much stuff I'd never pull the trigger on but end up trying on Gamepass and loving. This year that included Tinykin, TMNT, Hardspace Shipbreaker, Slime Rancher 2, Trek to Yomi, Vampire Survivors, Nobody Saves the World, Archvale, State of Decays, Metal:Hellsinger, Power Wash Simulator, Grounded, Somerville, and currently chewing through Dyson Sphere. I do Bing rewards and haven't bought Gamepass since loading up years ago. It's insane.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

repiv posted:

Blazing Sails and Dying Light 1 Enhanced next week

hell yes

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

I've been redeeming them for a while, yes half the time it's the Amazon launcher but half the time it's a code or redemption somewhere else. This week's Wolfenstein is a GOG code.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

The director's cut upgrade for Death Stranding is $5. On one hand it's five dollars, on the other hand I'll never play it. Dilemma for the ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

I played a bunch of Escape Academy on Game Pass and thought it was neat