Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which non-Power of the Daleks story would you like to see an episode found from?
This poll is closed.
Marco Polo 36 20.69%
The Myth Makers 10 5.75%
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 45 25.86%
The Savages 2 1.15%
The Smugglers 2 1.15%
The Highlanders 45 25.86%
The Macra Terror 21 12.07%
Fury from the Deep 13 7.47%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

quote:

Moffat quits
:hellyeah:

quote:

Chibnall to take over
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Isn't the whole Netflix thing less of a "show gets saved last minute" and more of a "contract negotiations happen every single year for this at this time" scenario? I remember everyone losing their poo poo about this both last year and the year before, and it's never a big deal in the end.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

CobiWann posted:

Ok, how about this? What's everyone dirty little Who secret?

I'll start. I liked Eric Roberts' Master.

I have watched and enjoyed Doctor Who. This is bad enough.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

It's probably just an odd bit of coincidence, but that's National Doctors' Day in the U.S.. It's also the anniversary of Kate O'Mara's death.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

howe_sam posted:

I'm impressed that they've managed to keep the entire casting process so quiet. Have any rumors come out?

I hadn't thought it was particularly quiet - all the rumors have pointed to Rakhee Thakrar.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

The fact that the BF app doesn't have a store aspect to it may be the only thing that saves my bank account from now on.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Of the three BF Ten adventures just released, is there a standout winner?

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

whatsabattle posted:

Gotham must be cancelled immediately!

That's been true since the first episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

BSam posted:

I mentioned the Titan comics, I'm really enjoying them. Eleven and his companion seem to have picked up a fictional version of David Bowie.

I'm a few issues behind but this series is extremely satisfying. The poo poo with Alice and the Time War - and the Master hanging out with the War Doctor, and all the stuff with the weird degenerate Daleks pulled me right back in when I thought it was losing me.

• Locked thread