Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which non-Power of the Daleks story would you like to see an episode found from?
This poll is closed.
Marco Polo 36 20.69%
The Myth Makers 10 5.75%
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 45 25.86%
The Savages 2 1.15%
The Smugglers 2 1.15%
The Highlanders 45 25.86%
The Macra Terror 21 12.07%
Fury from the Deep 13 7.47%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Trin Tragula posted:

This is the only thing that should be allowed to come before the start of any BBC home viewing media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK8jf_93Lv8

ahhh, that's the stuff

It seems a crime to not have Star Hustler on before Doctor Who, but that might have been a public television thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Replace all corridors with aircars and powered walkways, all the time. Worked in The Pirate Planet!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

2house2fly posted:

OK hear me out on this one.

What about...

Every member of the cast of Black Books

"Help, I've swallowed the Little Book of Karn!"

I would also accept Jane Horrocks or Sarah Millican as the Doctor.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

They had one of those in my dorm and it was great, though the stage that raises and lowers to enable multiball targets had a tendency to trap your ball. Then the entire game would reset. Though maybe it was just that one machine--I've never had a chance to replay it on a different one yet.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Depending on how their store was built, there are also costs to running the thing. For example, they may have done the math and figured out it would be easier to kill the whole store than reinvest money in new software/design/testing/integration of a platform upgrade.

Or maybe they're wiping the servers to store new episodes of The Big Bang Theory...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

I was kinda hoping for Evelyn Smythe.

• Locked thread