Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hauki
May 11, 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Star Realms iOS was a passable port. It definitely fills the same niche for me as Ascension although it's less painful to play in person, so the relative value of the app may be lower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Jedit posted:

It's a fine app version of a poo poo game.

Like I said, it fills the same niche as Ascension for me :v:

Hauki
May 11, 2010

jubelio posted:

for people who like random number generators, its a fun game

what about for people who like Gargle Gyros 2016?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Yeah, I would never touch ascension in real life with actual people I wanted to spend time with, but as an iOS game it's pretty decent for the niche it fills.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

If there was a joke there I guess I missed it too. Definitely not galaxy of trian though.

• Locked thread