Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
There's a democratic debate tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Business Gorillas posted:

It might be kind of cool because sanders is catching up to hillary and she's flipping her poo poo about it

Yeah, it should be an interesting one.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
GBS: very funny

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Guillain-Barré syndrome

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Make it as much of the john galt speech as the forums allow

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rambling Robot posted:

WHAT'S A "mouseover" text?

Hover over the links to the different forums and you get an explanation on what it's about

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ratjaculation posted:

A genetix free zone

He's coming back, you'll see.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rambling Robot posted:

thank u assface.

Rude

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I vote for this

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The funny pages of the internet

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I.C. posted:

Garfield is orange.

Garfield was our President and he was not orange!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I.C. posted:

Whoa. Sorry. I don't follow politics. My bad.

Wow, one of the four presidents to be assassinated in office and you don't remember him. He supported a universal education system funded by the federal government to help the African Americans who were being held back by prejudice because he feared they would become America's peasentry. He appointed several blacks ti prominent positions, including Frederick Douglas. Know your poo poo before you type.

• Locked thread