Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Tab Mix Plus opens the tab in the background for me when left clicking and the link still works properly for me, though I have to go to the tab manually for it to actually pop up the warning that something is trying to install and start downloading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

astral posted:

• Added option to prevent forums JS from autoplaying gifv/gfys.
This doesn't affect webm's, is that right?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

if it were possible to have it try and match the top-left of its parent window that'd be super-useful
This would also prevent it from popping up on a monitor Windows didn't notice isn't connected anymore or some poo poo, unlike remembering where it was last time.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Easiest way to test is with a vga connection, because you can unplug that without Windows noticing. I'd test it in a heartbeat, but my old laptop's screen is broken and I don't know how to trigger the quick quote window blindly.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

I upgraded to a Surface Pro 4, which has a high-ish dpi, and I'm balancing out my image scaling settings again and I'm noticing they don't seem to influence what happens when I click timg'd images (both clicking the size label (wouldn't expect SALR to interfere there) and clicking the picture). Is this something outside of the influence SALR can have? I never noticed before.

Mostly seeing pictures expand not as wide as they could, as well as pictures expanding taller than they should.

Just checking whether this is an anomaly. What with Lowtax looking into switching away from vbulletin, I suspect it's not worth doing anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Ah well. :rip:

• Locked thread