Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

astral posted:

Imgur upload tool enhancements:

Perfect timing. I just noticed the Imgur Firefox extension no longer works.

EDIT - it seems the option to highlight OP background isn't working. I can make anyone else's posts change colour, but not the OP of a thread.

Here's how I have it set up:

The backgrounds of posts by mods and admins still change colour, as do those of individual users I've marked. Just not the OP for some reason.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Apr 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I thought it was Firefox updating which did it.

Snap Links still works for me, just looks all messed up.

For instance. This is what it should look like:

Whereas thread lists look like this:

I actually selected the unread post counts on the left in the above image, but both the selection box and the red highlighted boxes are all off to one side. But, it does still open what I wanted.

So, only half borked for me. Would really like to find a solution, though.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I've just started trying out Multi Links Plus and it has a few more options than Snap Links, but is still doing the "everything shifted to the left" that Snap Links did on the forums lists and a couple of other sites.

It also does this with SALR disabled. Which is good, because now I know that the problem is most likely the same as what caused it with Snap Links. I.e. most likely the last Firefox update - (EDIT) or some script the sites are running.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Oct 4, 2016

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Excellent, thanks. That fixed my alignment problems.

The 2.4.3 version isn't quite as good at magically selecting the links I want it to, but I can live with that.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Hah, just came here to post exactly that.

Had a few very annoyed seconds before I realised what was going on.

• Locked thread