Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Are there any plans to add an "open all threads with new posts in tabs" functionality? It'd be nice to be able to dump an extension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Thanks. I totally understand that the multi-process stuff and everything that might be related is a higher priority. What language are Firefox extensions written in? If it's still on the to-do by the time I graduate in May, I might give a crack at adding that myself.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I'm guessing you have uMatrix or something similar installed. I had the same issue, and you've got to un-block the domain for whatever media you want to see. For instance, I've never come across billwurtz.com before, so of course uMatrix blocks the hell out of it.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

astral posted:

Mostly Javascript. Contributions are welcome - I still need to write up something about how to get all set up with Node.js and Grunt Gulp to be able to build the extension, but for now I'll handle explaining that (and anything else about working on SALR) on a case by case basis.

I'm done with school (and TA-ing) now, so I'm definitely interested in contributing this button to SALR!

• Locked thread