Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is the better coast
The WEST COAST is better
The EAST COAST is better
View Results

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
just ol' man scoggin out with the goats again goshdurn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
there's literally no point talking about the midwest / heartland, it might as well be Russia for all I care.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

quote:

Scoggin allegedly saw the man coming and began running, but was then caught by the reporting party and held at gunpoint. The reporting party told police this is not the first time this has happened to their goats.

Police then took Scoggin into custody. A bottle of vodka was discovered in Scoggin's jacket found in the goat pen.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

for me the best part is that it happened on christmas eve

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Unsurprisingly the west coast wins by a substantial margin.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the great deceiver posted:

for me the best part is that it happened on christmas eve

the midwest has pretty strange christmas traditions

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Really what does the east coast even have to offer? lovely cold beaches and old white people? A bunch of weirdo traditions held over from the eurotrash that moved there like a hundred years ago. Their weed is loving terrible and expensive.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Really what does the east coast even have to offer? lovely cold beaches and old white people? A bunch of weirdo traditions held over from the eurotrash that moved there like a hundred years ago. Their weed is loving terrible and expensive.

More single women and a more european feel for places like Alexandria VA or a more latin american feel in Miami.

Also the east coast includes states such as Florida which have pretty awesome beaches.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

White, powdery No.3 heroin. Way better than West Coast black tar.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
East has Wawa and Sheetz. West has....?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the great deceiver posted:

have you driven on california freeways recently? they're like fury road hosed up. that's one thing i'll give the east coast, i drove I-95 from DC to Jacksonville and was very surprised at how well maintained the roads were. east coast does have toll roads which is like the most hosed up thing ever tho
you didn't drive in Pennsylvania. our roads have been poo poo for years and PennDOT doesn't do jack about it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

East has Wawa and Sheetz. West has....?
Wawa vs. Sheetz thread, please

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

symbolic posted:

you didn't drive in Pennsylvania. our roads have been poo poo for years and PennDOT doesn't do jack about it.

no i've never been to PA and im okay with that

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Maoist Pussy posted:

White, powdery No.3 heroin. Way better than West Coast black tar.

wrong wrong and wrong

i never really got into banging my dope, didn't really do it for me. can't smoke that #3 and snorting it is a waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

the only thing the east coast has over the west coast is light rail transit

• Locked thread