Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Neeksy posted:

This is literally the only person I've known to not have anything btc related be a hilarious disaster, and he used it in exactly the way true believers hate.

Wafflehound sold semi-precious stones for a while, and by being honest I think he made a modest profit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008
He (Bruce) also had convictions for mortgage fraud, and was a male prostitute who was available for double bookings with hes partner ('Manny', I think)

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

FishionMailed posted:

Why can't you just wire the money from your Arg account once you have a UK account open?

It sounds like there's a $10USD limit on what he can transfer out of the country at a time, so once he's got a UK account he can transfer the funds out 10k at a time, once every so often, without any legal trickery, or pay an accountant to get round it and do it all in one go.

However, this means he can't use bitpay to get stuff on amazon in the meantime

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

The Goatfather posted:

I'm not a bitcoiner or anything I'm just sayin

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

wyoming posted:

His soundcloud is still up. :allears:

Wasn't that the guy that wanted to make a movie theater and buy the rights to Tiny Toons?

no, he was the guy who women adored, as he's good-luvin added value,

and the guy who started the Ultraman sleep schedule for added productivity, and fell asleep for 4 hours in the toilet at hes minimum wage job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008
i thought Dank was Atlas... but then it makes my mind hurt to keep track of this

• Locked thread