Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

I hope this series continues to be predominantly about animals with retard faces making baby noises like Bu Bu Brr Bu Bu.

now sugimoto is the one making the idiot animal noises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

at least sugimoto got to eat some good soba

Today is not sugimoto's day.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

thats a cool cover

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sugimoto is getting incredibly tricksy.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

He's holding a Delicious Hokkaido Sausage Link, instead.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i lvoe him and hope hes part of the group now

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

HenryEx posted:

If Zorak were still here, he'd probably have a loving essay on the Ainu on the ready for us.

Oh no.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

He's Big Boss founding Outer Heaven.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I won't spread your ashes to the heartless sea...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The effects of the Russo-Japanese war are a bit more complicated than that.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Golden Kamuy won the Manga Taisho award.

It's a congratulation video/advertisement.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Important reveal of the appearance of the best character, in the newest chapter:

http://i.imgur.com/noFwQwr.png

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Phobophilia posted:

Shiraishi you incredibly worthless piece of poo poo

I can't believe you would doubt Shiraishi, the hardest working and most standup member of the team.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

I believe in Shiraishi but his self-preservation instinct is incredibly strong and I'm interested in how his sense of loyalty is going to conflict with it, hopefully through a series of humorous faces :v:

I think honestly he's more afraid of getting on Asirpa and Sugimotos bad side than anybody elses. He can always weasel and escape his way out of the other two factions clutches, but they've tracked him down multiple times.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Am I the only one who can't seem to be able to read this chapter? The link comes up with batoto, but a blank page - not even the potato, and I don't see the chapter in the updates list.

it got taken down for a v2

http://bato.to/reader#2023da69d6160bff

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The soldiers that keep showing up are masks picked men and hard veterans like sugimoto, they just lack whatever spark makes them immortal. Remember the ones that messed with the bear?

All of them tough.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Apr 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

This is a scary chapter.