Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Asirpa is very powerful but Drunk Asirpa is even more powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Mikl posted:

A horse. He fuckin' judo flipped a horse :stare:

i'm so glad this manga exists

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
new chapter, featuring cool owls

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Phobophilia posted:

Shiraishi you incredibly worthless piece of poo poo

I hope it's just going to be him doing a double-cross on the shinsengumi guys. I want to believe in Shiraishi.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
i'm going to marry shiraishi

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Mikl posted:

Humans can't have children with merpeople.

i don't need children i just need shiraishi

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Let's All Stay at the Murder Hotel is a good title for a chapter to have. Also Shiraishi deserves some Scooby snacks.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

new chapter

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

New chapter and new arc.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
LET'S ALL GET IN THE MINECART

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
A new chapter, featuring the world's greatest title page and the return of some old friends.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Gonna be honest Kiroranke's placement makes me a bit wary.

Just add it to the pile of hints that Kiroranke may not be what he pretends to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Decebal posted:

I'm not a big manga reader (I found this one by mistake), the few series I went through and liked were Berserk, Vagabond, Dragon Head and Desert Punk , but does anybody think Asirpa is annoying as hell ? The overall quality is so great and it's sand that she spoils everything.

" I'm a new Ainu woman for a new generation" but still won't try anything that's different (all the miso/poop stuff ? ) and pushes her line of thinking on anyone without taking any advice. What and irritating know-it-all. Every time she's around I root for Lieutenant Tsurumi or Hijikata. Everyone gets hurt by bullets and animals but not her. At least a scratch or maybe an eye out, please mr. mangaka !

The story and art are awesome though and I can't wait to see what adventure they'll have next!

im gonna kick your rear end at lunch break, nerd