Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

One thing I like about this is how Sugimoto's scars actually look more or less like how real life scars from such serious wounds would (though in real life there's obviously no way he could survive that much poo poo without being unable to function). Normally people have generic "cool" looking scars, but his look just as hosed up as scars from such serious injuries would look in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

That drawing of Asirpa wearing Japanese clothing is a fuckin disgrace

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

There needs to be more Ainu characters in manga.

Completely unrelated, I want to know more about the crazy Shinsengumi guys. I've got a feeling they're going to go full Japanese Unforgiven.

Isn't only Hijikata related to the Shinsengumi, with the other guys being a member of that one northern division of the Army?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

K. Flaps posted:

If the shiba gets killed I'll take the first plane to Japan and drown the mangaka in bear piss.

That Shiba picked the wrong side.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Hahahaha, Asirpa in this panel: