Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
ron does not follow instructions very well

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jan 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
working hard, or hard firm cheeks of a big toned male rear end?

ron color
thats the one

ron color
ok since the picture is gone just imagine this: a big rear end. its not huge but its a big ol rear end. and it seems to disappear into nothingness. an rear end only possible in 2015. ever hear of the uncanny valley?well this rear end is the uncanny canyon....this is the rear end out of a pioneers fever dream

Matoi Ryuko

ron color posted:

ok since the picture is gone just imagine this: a big rear end. its not huge but its a big ol rear end. and it seems to disappear into nothingness. an rear end only possible in 2015. ever hear of the uncanny valley?well this rear end is the uncanny canyon....this is the rear end out of a pioneers fever dream

Cool and good. Thanks buddy. :cheerdoge:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

every skier's dream... the uncanny canyon of asspen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Asspen, located at Sex Island, is perfectly nestled between the Uncanny Canyon and an active volcano

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
you've gotta be in a chill job to be off today.

i have a chill job.

it's great man.

ron color
was the rear end perfectly toned? no well it depends on your definition of perfect. if your definition of perfect had been doing squats in a snowed in cabin in donner pass for a year and then got a picture in the san francisco chronicle. then yes i would say it was a perfectly toned rear end

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ron color posted:

was the rear end perfectly toned? no well it depends on your definition of perfect. if your definition of perfect had been doing squats in a snowed in cabin in donner pass for a year and then got a picture in the san francisco chronicle. then yes i would say it was a perfectly toned rear end

Piso Mojado

[smugly smiling] "oh did you not get today off?"

i am he

ron color posted:

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
everyone?

ron color
we dont all have cushy jobs at the dongle dongarium putting our perfectly shaped rear end into a star trek style 3d printer

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

ron color posted:

we dont all have cushy jobs at the dongle dongarium putting our perfectly shaped rear end into a star trek style 3d printer

I applied for that job but my rear end is subpar so...

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

ron color posted:

ron color posted:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Piso Mojado posted:

[smugly smiling] "oh did you not get today off?"

yeah I got off

Robot Made of Meat

ChairmanMeow posted:

yeah I got off

At work, or afterward?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
:)

Mostly Sober
[img][/img]
What's work

Decon

Good ol father winter might pull through for us in the mid Atlantic.

ron color
Father winter's amazing rear end

ron color
OK so back to this rear end........its like if a shapeshifter tried to imitate an rear end. Like theyre really concentrating. Wholly unnatural, but somehow better, without any flaws

ron color
Did i get it, they would say, but no one would be able to answer

ron color
Its small on the screen, but you know it could not be that small; the tech just isnt there yet. SO its got to be huge right? No Michelangelo is dead. "this rear end is unreal" he whispers from heaven

ron color
the ideal rear end. Plato's rear end

beer pal

"you could bounce a quarter off that rear end" they speculate, but none try for fear of tarnishing the rear end

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
this rear end can make change for a bill

• Locked thread