Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Shawn Cotureier posted:

When are the Rumble Roulette teams announced

Everyone is on Team #1 now, Get Hype For The Big Dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

smell this posted:

big show was looking uncomfortably big tonight

Someone get him a new gimmick as Not Quite So Big Show

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
No but seriously I'm going to miss the Rumble for like the first time in two decades because I just cannot possibly be bothered to give a poo poo.

The only reason I'm dropping by the thread to say this is to also break the news that we are getting dogie. :3: There's a really nice, sweet pit bull terrier at the adoption center that's been cat tested and is chill as heck. Thinking of adopting her

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

smell this posted:

big show was looking uncomfortably big tonight

It's the man's job

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
That's really cool, forums poster Chokes McGee. Also, I like your new avatar.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

No but seriously I'm going to miss the Rumble for like the first time in two decades because I just cannot possibly be bothered to give a poo poo.

The only reason I'm dropping by the thread to say this is to also break the news that we are getting dogie. :3: There's a really nice, sweet pit bull terrier at the adoption center that's been cat tested and is chill as heck. Thinking of adopting her

hell yes

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Chokes McGee posted:

Dogs and cats are cool as hell and I hope that works out!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Chokes McGee posted:

Can you come by during the Royal Rumble on Sunday and post pics? I have a feeling we'll all need it.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Can you come by during the Royal Rumble on Sunday and post pics? I have a feeling we'll all need it.

:agreed:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

or at least post pics back here when you get back if it isn't till after

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I guess they had to push someone leading into the rumble to make it a bit more interesting than Roman/Brock but having it be the Wyatt's and Jericho is pretty lame. Had the League of Nations been more than a punching bag for Reigns over the last month that could've worked pretty well. It also could've worked if the Wyatt's didn't spend the last month feuding with jobbers. Those guys are cool wrestlers but jumping from Bo Dallas, Adam Rose and the Dudleys to THE MOST DOMINANT WRESTLER EVER and THE GUY WHO HAS DEFEATED ALL THE ODDS is a pretty big stretch

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

maybe bray wyatt interim champ to get them through to fastlane where top dawg roman reigns can beat him again like last time

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Looking at the forums, I noted how the current TNA thread is "No one watches TNA". I swear the permanent WWE thread should be titled "No one wants to watch WWE but for some reason so many do anyway."

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope Luke Harper gets the strap instead.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Dogs are great.

The Big Dog however is not that great.

Great Danes are the greatest tho

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Man, can you imagine how cool and "oh poo poo"-inducing that last segment could've been if they'd actually committed to the Bray Wyatt Rehab Project and had them beat Taker and Kane and do cool, scary stuff leading up to this instead of trading victories with the guy who used to eat garbage on TV

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CarlCX posted:

Man, can you imagine how cool and "oh poo poo"-inducing that last segment could've been if they'd actually committed to the Bray Wyatt Rehab Project and had them beat Taker and Kane

nope, can literally envision no alternate universe where this actually happened

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The Wyatts were literally wrestling the Dudley Boys (for like the thirtieth time in two months) two hours before we were supposed to take them seriously.

WWE booking basically just makes everyone look like poo poo. They've built nothing but Reigns and Brock for a month. Suddenly having jobbers chump them out of nowhere doesn't build up the jobbers. It just makes those guys you actually protected also look bad.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

electric funeral posted:

Those matches will be good.

They'll be slow, boring, and generic. But because they aren't trainwrecks people will overreact and call them good.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Non-zero chance he gets cheered since they're in Orlando.

I get what you're going for here but I think the arena will be filled with more than the 400 people a month who go to nxt tapings. Triple H will get cheered because Reigns is going to get booed vociferously, not because he's working his own territory.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
it still loving cracks me up that UT and Kane beat them at survivor series, it was a perfect chance to make bray look like an utter evil monster and they totally loving dropped it

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ParanoidInc posted:

a perfect chance to make bray look like an utter evil monster and they totally loving dropped it

Every Wyatt feud.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Just realized that I'll be spending Sunday night seeing Enforcer and Monday night seeing Sabbath so at least I know my weekend will be good.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

oatgan posted:

I get what you're going for here but I think the arena will be filled with more than the 400 people a month who go to nxt tapings. Triple H will get cheered because Reigns is going to get booed vociferously, not because he's working his own territory.

If anything Reigns is in his home state

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Becky segment was awesome.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol suddenly pushing wyatts out of nowhere for the 100th time owns. having them clown lesnar and reigns out of nowhere reeks of last minute writing changes and it owns because they'll just forget about this poo poo. but hey if it gives us a small astronomical chance bray wyatt wins something and fucks up the cosmic bullshit of Royal Rumble then im all for this. let's finally get the "swampmen gently caress up everything while the suits freak" storyline because it will be stupid and amazing

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Lmao at the crowd actually booing Roman Reigns tonight for spearing Lesnar. Good things for the Rumble

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

KungFu Grip posted:

Lmao at the crowd actually booing Roman Reigns tonight for spearing Lesnar. Good things for the Rumble

Yuppp

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Another deadly promo from Becky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifA47YwM8Hc

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So, they pretty much have to put the title on Becky now, right? She's been on fire the past couple weeks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

With how much they're teasing "a mystery entrant" I'm pretty sure Styles isn't going to be in the rumble

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I'm excited for the Cerebral Assassin to save wrestling

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

With how much they're teasing "a mystery entrant" I'm pretty sure Styles isn't going to be in the rumble

He's going to be in the Rumble, but the mystery entrant they were actually talking about is going to be HHH

The hilarious part is you think I'm joking

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

r
v
D

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

This is the least excited I've ever seen people for the Rumble. If you can't get people to lose their poo poo for the mere concept alone, things are in a dark place.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I seem to remember hearing that Alvarez confirmed that Styles isn't going to be in the Rumble but the post-Rumble RAW instead. Was that just hearsay or entirely made up?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Lady Naga posted:

I seem to remember hearing that Alvarez confirmed that Styles isn't going to be in the Rumble but the post-Rumble RAW instead. Was that just hearsay or entirely made up?

I can't remember the last time Bryan was right about a "big" rumor. Dude needs some better sources.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lady Naga posted:

Made up because he threw a fit on twitter saying he never said Styles on Post Raw.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chris James 2 posted:

He's going to be in the Rumble, but the mystery entrant they were actually talking about is going to be HHH

The hilarious part is you think I'm joking

Steph specifically teased "someone the wwe universe hasn't seen before" during that awful #1 segment, Jericho vaguely teased something similar I think during the highlight reel. It all just stinks of the typical Vince "they spoiled our surprise so now nobody gets it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Benne posted:

I can't remember the last time Bryan was right about a "big" rumor. Dude needs some better sources.

Fair enough, I just heard about it from my boyfriend and I didn't remember a single person talking about it so I was wondering if it was just something someone invented.

KungFu Grip posted:

Made up because he threw a fit on twitter saying he never said Styles on Post Raw.

Welp, guess I'm gonna have to kick their rear end for spreading rumours.

• Locked thread