Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bacon_donut. Hardcore style... I'd be a day late but I'm getting the heavily modded itch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wonder if you could do a vegan run of this. Maybe I will.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

what is the diamond challenge in ftb infinity evolved?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

what is the diamond challenge in ftb infinity evolved?

Well, Bacon_Donut is trying to get as many diamonds in one hardcore world within one week, in that modpack. I don't really know how to play Minecraft so I'd probably get like 500 max, but he's shooting for more than 400 million.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I dont know if my brain is big enough to understand how all the different mods work together to make an automatic diamond machine or whatever he's planning ... ot would take me a whole week of learning at least

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well, Bacon_Donut is trying to get as many diamonds in one hardcore world within one week, in that modpack. I don't really know how to play Minecraft so I'd probably get like 500 max, but he's shooting for more than 400 million.

How the hell... Heavily modded minecraft is crazy.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
so they finally got off their asses and made a new FTB map? lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Rutibex posted:

so they finally got off their asses and made a new FTB map? lol

*laughs*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

I dont know if my brain is big enough to understand how all the different mods work together to make an automatic diamond machine or whatever he's planning ... ot would take me a whole week of learning at least

I think his idea is, synthesize a world lategame, made out of diamonds and then use a thousand quarries to mine it. :staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

No one man should have all this power

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might start this up tonight or maybe I'll wait until Bacon's dead so I can learn as much as I can from his stream and then do my own week long challenge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bacon's done* sorry.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I might start this up tonight or maybe I'll wait until Bacon's dead so I can learn as much as I can from his stream and then do my own week long challenge.

Wormskull posted:

Bacon's done* sorry.

Lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

idk what ftb infinity evolved is tbh, op

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

its a minecraft modpack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

It's an awesome minecraft Modpack, making the game heavily modded, and at least tenfold times more awesome! Feed The Beast!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont undersatnd any of this thread but i read every post

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/bacon_donut Check out this stream for more info on FTB Infinity Evolved.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even if I never do the Diamond Challenge I'd like to learn AE2, Ender IO, and Computer Craft, I think.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Even if I never do the Diamond Challenge I'd like to learn AE2, Ender IO, and Computer Craft, I think.

that sounds like something yospos should be able to help you with op. goodluck

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now I'm trying to figure out how I can play Bacon's stream and stream my own Diamond Challenge without either the mic or the capture software picking it up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now he's doing a garden and farm mod and it's flaring up the harvest moon sector of my brain.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bacon just responded to the question "Is this a pack?" with "Yes, TheFattestMan69. This is FTB Infinity Evolved."

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright, here's my plan. I'm going to try to find a redwood tree to live in and make into a Vegan Diamond Challenge Farm.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*holds pinky to mouth*

400...[looking around at my posting pals for assurance] Million... Diamonds!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Calling this pack modded skyblock is like calling the Bat Mobile a "car".

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ristolaz posted:

haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh God... Bacon_Donut is about to smelt villagers by bringing them through a portal.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Oh God... Bacon_Donut is about to smelt villagers by bringing them through a portal.

(Self: "Don't say it") Now he's thinking with Portals. (God drat it.)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He just said that himself while deciding where to put his Runic Dungeon Portal after murdering 4 villagers in a smeltery to make an emerald.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

He just said that himself while deciding where to put his Runic Dungeon Portal after murdering 4 villagers in a smeltery to make an emerald.

loving Bacon_Donut FTW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Right now he's doing a garden and farm mod and it's flaring up the harvest moon sector of my brain.

I bought the 3DS harvest moon and it sucked rear end and then I read about it online and found out the actual Harvest Moon games are called something different now and this game was a known POS. Felt pretty burned by that one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Are they called Rune Factory or something now. I wish they would come to the Wii U DS VC sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rune Factory is like a dungeon crawling Harvest Moon spinoff or something. They're called Story of Seasons or something? Idk. I actually just wanted to play the N64 one again.

• Locked thread