Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
If my team's wrestler (#2) is eliminated by Roman Reigns in less than two minutes, I will change my avatar to that wrestler until the next Rumble. Text will be anything of Team #1's choosing.

McStabby fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jan 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
If Shinsuke Nakamura enters the Rumble I will change my avatar to the anime avatar of his team's choosing.

If he does not and AJ Styles does I will change my avatar to one of his eliminator as chosen by the eliminator's team (figure this is much more likely).

If any of the rumored NJPW acquisitions win I will wear a Bullet Club shirt to the gym at least once every week I go to the gym this year. Also, gently caress it, same rule if anyone in New Day wins since I already have two New Day shirts.

e: avatar clauses up til WM

Golashes fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 24, 2016

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
if my guy (13) wins i change my name to that guy's name

if he loses i change my name to guy who threw my guy out

if names are already taken then winning team picks a dead wrestler name for me

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Corporate Kane posted:

if my guy (13) wins i change my name to that guy's name

if he loses i change my name to guy who threw my guy out

if names are already taken then winning team picks a dead wrestler name for me

Team #2 is going to win and if their name is taken your new name is Sunny's Dignity.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Team #2 is going to win and if their name is taken your new name is Sunny's Dignity.

sunny isn't dead it has to be a wrestler not an amorphous noncorporeal concept

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Corporate Kane posted:

sunny isn't dead it has to be a wrestler not an amorphous noncorporeal concept

isnt wrestling itself just a noncorporeal concept

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Additional Toxx:

I will write a 1000 word erotic fiction involving whoever team 3's entry is and it will include anybody team 3 eliminates. If he eliminates nobody the fiction will involve him and Vince McMahon

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

MotU posted:

isnt wrestling itself just a noncorporeal concept

its a coprophagic concept, much like ur posting oh ho ho ho

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

sk posted:

For each elimination/assist by my guy (#17), I will donate $3 to the MA Down Syndrome Congress (minimum $10).

If my guy eliminates nobody, I will instead donate a flat $25.

POWERBALL: If someone makes reference to the Patriots falling out of the playoffs I will add $5 to my final total

(e: POWERBALL HAS BEEN ACTIVATED)

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jan 25, 2016

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
closing the thread for now

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Did reigns really only get 4 eliminations because watching the match I distinctly remember feeling like my wallet was getting the poo poo kicked out of it.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I need a mental health charity to put ten bucks towards in Dean Ambrose's name as well as an Ambrose avatar. I'm working on my erotic AJ/Tyler Breeze/Curtis Axel fanfic now

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Well, here comes The Game

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

McStabby posted:

If my team's wrestler (#2) is eliminated by Roman Reigns in less than two minutes, I will change my avatar to that wrestler until the next Rumble. Text will be anything of Team #1's choosing.

Rusev was eliminated in 1:30, so team #1 gets to pick the text. Feel free to suggest pictures.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

quote posted:

My usual. If my guy doesn't win then I'll get an avatar/title/name of the team that eliminates him's choice.

Petit Gregory posted:

This.

Also, if R-Truth tries to enter the Rumble but finds out he's not officially in the match I'll donate $50 to Alzheimer's Association.

I was #18 (Kevin Owens) so the team of #20 (Sami Zayn) decides the fate of my new avatar.

Also I'm not sure if the R-Truth thing counts so feel free to argue with me and prove me wrong.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Petit Gregory posted:

I was #18 (Kevin Owens) so the team of #20 (Sami Zayn) decides the fate of my new avatar.

Also I'm not sure if the R-Truth thing counts so feel free to argue with me and prove me wrong.

r-truth forgot what kind of match it was so it is fitting that 50$ goes to help alzheimer's. pony up

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Truth was officially in the Rumble, just officially stupid.

But hey, $50 for Alzheimer's research is always a great move.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

:toxx: If My entrant does not win the rumble, I will get an avatar/title of either my entrant or the rumble winner, of the winning team's choice.

Well, I guess team 30 can pick me either a Curtis Axel/HHH av now.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thauros posted:

If my team's entrant is a surprise* or the Royal Rumble winner I will get an avatar of that wrestler with the picture and text chosen by a teammate.

If the guy I draw doesn't fit into one of those categories but is eliminated by one that does, someone from that team can choose my avatar with no restrictions.

New avatar will be kept until Wrestlemania.

*Unannounced return from injury, new debut (including NXT guys), legend, announcer, any woman, etc.... IMO Triple H doesn't count given rumors but Undertaker would.

My team ended up with Mark Henry and he got eliminated by the Wyatt goons so no new avatar for me this time.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Golashes posted:

If he does not and AJ Styles does I will change my avatar to one of his eliminator as chosen by the eliminator's team (figure this is much more likely).

I'm happy I'm not getting a Roman Reigns avatar at least but team 18 give me a sexy KO av

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Boss Wiggler posted:

:toxx:

I will change my name/avatar/title to be all about the winning teams entrant. Input from winning team welcome.

I am so ready to become the game

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Petit Gregory posted:

someone else can come up with text because all I can think of is "I'm the best at wrestling"

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Boss Wiggler posted:

I am so ready to become the game

Where's the old Shoveltar when you need it?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Senerio posted:

:toxx:
For each wrestler #26 eliminates, I will write a lovely bond one-liner.

For each minute over 5 that #26 lasts (i.e. 0 for 0:00-5:59, 1 for 6:00-6:59, etc.) I will write one sentence unconditionally praising the wrestler that eliminates him. If #26 wins the Rumble, the sentences will be about him and his talent.

If the wrestler that eliminates #26 wins the Rumble, I will donate a dollar amount to the charity of that team's choice equal to their number (minimum of $10).

Alberto Del Rio didn't eliminate anyone. He lasted 6 minutes and change, so I have to write one sentence praising Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns did not win the Rumble, however, so the third toxx is void.

TOXX RESULTS: ONE SENTENCE:
Roman Reigns is a lot better than a majority of the ISEC gives him credit for, and has improved in leaps and bounds since his showing last year.

e:

IcePhoenix posted:

someone else can come up with text because all I can think of is "I'm the best at wrestling"

I propose "The Best At Wrestling since 1995"

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Senerio posted:

I propose "The Best At Wrestling since 1995"

1) Ric Flair, say something, tell me I'm good!

2) My Sleeeeeeeeeeeeedgehammer!

or my personal favorite:

3) It's my time! (and my dick fell off!)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Brock Lesnar does not have a good place to put Gay into. Cock Lesnar maybe? Also a good avatar and words for it? Gonna need some approvals from team 23 because Jack Swagger did not have a surprise reentry.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Brock Lesnar does not have a good place to put Gay into. Cock Lesnar maybe? Also a good avatar and words for it? Gonna need some approvals from team 23 because Jack Swagger did not have a surprise reentry.

BROCK LESBIAN

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gonna need someone from team 3 (AJ!) to pick me a good avatar.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Imgur's down but use the pic of AJ accepting the TNAsylum pioneer award

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Okay, so since my guy (Brock) got eliminated by the Wyatts (plural), I'm assuming I can go with an avatar of any/all 3 of Harper/Rowan/Stroman, right?

Because I might go with something like this:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Imgur's down but use the pic of AJ accepting the TNAsylum pioneer award

OK!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Junpei Hyde posted:

BROCK LESBIAN

You're not on team 23 :colbert: But that is a good one...

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

You're not on team 23 :colbert: But that is a good one...

There was nothing in the rules saying I couldn't offer a suggestion.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Junpei Hyde posted:

There was nothing in the rules saying I couldn't offer a suggestion.

There's nothing in the rules that says a dog can't fulfill a toxx!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Senerio posted:

The Best At Wrestling since 1995

Sanguinia posted:

Say something, tell me I'm good!

I like these two (with a slight modification to Sang's) and in the spirit of my entrant (Sami Zayn) I will be nice and let Petit Gregory choose which one to use let the crowd decide.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Please help me come up with a new name for myself in reference to the game the conquerer the asskicker triple h so I can then figure out what avatar I'm gonna use.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Ask Me For Warez posted:

I'll do this again. Toxx me up.

My boy Tyler Breeze was eliminated by both AJ Styles and Roman Reigns, so I'm taking suggestions by both teams. Go nuts.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Boss Wiggler posted:

Please help me come up with a new name for myself in reference to the game the conquerer the asskicker triple h so I can then figure out what avatar I'm gonna use.

Use this as an avatar. If not you, someone else who has a toxx to get a HHH-tar use this.

Use one of my or Sanguinia's suggestions for avatar text.

Another title option: I am the Ultimate Destroyer, the One True Diamond in this Industry.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 25, 2016

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Senerio posted:

Use this as an avatar. If not you, someone else who has a toxx to get a HHH-tar use this.

Use one of my or Sanguinia's suggestions for avatar text.

Another title option: I am the Ultimate Destroyer, the One True Diamond in this Industry.

i will absolutely be using this thank you. now to come up with a name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Boss Wiggler posted:

i will absolutely be using this thank you. now to come up with a name.

TheBestAtWrestling is 18 characters (the max).

• Locked thread