Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

skeemon posted:

How were the vocals? I've always wondered if they sound as bad at the venue as they do in cell phone videos... I haven't seen Cedric sing live since 2008 or so but he was pretty excellent back then.

he was good but clearly not in his 20's anymore lol

he still whips the microphone around every 30 seconds or so

SgtScruffy posted:

Omar seemed either bored out of his mind or pissed.

:agreed: everyone seemed pretty mad, the new guitar guy looked super mad when he threw his customary pick at the end too

crosspost from the dc thread but:

lol @ halfway through the show cedric pointed to a vent on the ceiling and said "I feel a cold breeze, turn that off. If you all have to be hot, we're going to be hot"

except he hosed up and said "If we're going to be hot, you all have to be hot" which didn't go over well LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread