Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Full tour dates are up on the site now. DC show on June 14th at 9:30 club, hype! Might be tough to get a ticket though . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Vintersorg posted:

Wow, Thrice is still around? :3:

The early 2000's are coming back - next youre gonna tell me Thursday is coming by.

Thursday played some shows last year :shobon:

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
some of the shows are going on sale on ticketfly 1/29 at 10:00AM CST. so far that's Nashville and Portland.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
9:30 club tix on sale tomorrow at 10AM eastern

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
That is true, when I saw tmv on the deloused tour they jammed out everything. Every time I saw them after that they got closer to playing straight album tracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/omar-rodriguez-lopez-on-epic-solo-album-series-new-at-the-drive-in-lp-20160711

new rolling stone article: eventual new ATDI LP, new series of Omar solo albums from july 15th through the end of the year coming out on Ipecac, potential for a new TMV but only if jon theodore and eva gardner will do it (i think?), some kind of album with Travis Barker coming out this year (first music video soon)

• Locked thread