Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Holy poo poo this is incredible!!! I loved everything they did!! Was more a fan of Sparta in the split but them getting back together kicks so much rear end!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Wow, Thrice is still around? :3:

The early 2000's are coming back - next youre gonna tell me Thursday is coming by.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

They added a second Toronto date since the first sold out in under a second. loving bots.

Not that I was gonna fly there. Why can't promoters bring them across Canada. :(

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Presale up

atdi is the code

http://www.atthedriveinmusic.com/tour/

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That doesn't seem so bad?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

One month to go for the tour / well at least the stop in MN I'm driving down for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Goddamn that was a killer show in St Paul. Well worth the trip!!

• Locked thread