Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Drink it up and hunker down
The setlist was loving great. The sound was rough for the first little bit, but after that it was pretty fantastic. Invalid Litter Department and Napolean Solo, my goodness. Definitely a show worth seeing, even without Ward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Pre-sale for Chicago is today and after fees tickets are loving $60 lol

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

It was $50 for the Riv show last year and I'm pretty satisfied having just done that one.

Yeah and the Riv is a much better venue too. That was a killer show.

$40 is totally normal, $60 just seems over the top.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Same:

angrygodofjebus posted:

The setlist was loving great. The sound was rough for the first little bit, but after that it was pretty fantastic. Invalid Litter Department and Napolean Solo, my goodness. Definitely a show worth seeing, even without Ward.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Just giving it a first listen now, but the new album leaked.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

It's definitely an ATDI album. I like it a decent amount and would totally dig hearing some of these tracks live in a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

lol they just canceled their Chicago show with less than three weeks to go because they're actually playing Riot Fest. Well-handled all around.

Where did you see this? I see them playing Riot Fest, but not canceling the show on the 18th (which I have tickets for).

e: nevermind, found it lol

• Locked thread