Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Didn't he find out about the reunion through social media or something?

I need details about this. Help. Gimme the deets. I want this to be true. C&O's gently caress-ups are as funny as their music is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

le butcherettes are real good, guys. start following teri's projects more closely. thank you.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

So omar will be up to what? 17 records released in a 300 day period?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

I hated the two singles, but I actually kind of like the whole album now that I've gotten to listen to it in entirety. Paul's bass sounds great, which I missed until now.

I will agree with the previous poster that it's an album that didn't need to exist, though.

Edit: Like if this came out on Ipecac as one of Omar's 90 albums that were found on his hard drives, I'd believe that.

Giga Gaia fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 9, 2017

• Locked thread