Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

I would like to play. I just caught up on TOML & SK's mafia and I would've been a paranoid, anxious wreck by the end of it if I'd been playing town, great read though.

PRs
- can't use names when referring to other players, can get creative though
- compulsive liar. Doesn't apply to alignments if scum.
- forgetful, can only quote from the current + previous page
- post like you're writing in your personal diary
- post in txt shorthand, as close to a 15 year old as possible.
- post like you're in a soap opera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Mithranderp posted:

If it's txt shorthand, they're more likely to be 65 than 15

I was thinking how teachers complain about kids writing essays with it. But I also like posting as a grumpy old man telling people to get off the lawn and how things were so much better back in the day.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

SKY COQ posted:

PR: can only post about Michael Bay's Transformers series

PR: You're Michael Bay. Every post must have a helicopter taking off at sunrise/set, an explosion, a... drat need to get GSC in here.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

PR:

Each post must contain a wikihow picture. You explain the post with the help of the picture(s).
You must quote the next post made immediately after any of yours, with an emoticon of your choice.
Every third post is done from the third person perspective.
You are best friends with someone randomly assigned. Every time they post, post back "Like that one time we were in X together... (story)"

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Venom Soag posted:

this was amazign

:agreed: very fun game, great work everyone.

• Locked thread