Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

In

PR: cannot use verbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Pr: post like yoda

Pr: each sentence must contain a song title

Pr: gifs, gifvs, webms and youtube embeds only. No words

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

pr: rhyming couplets

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

haha close this thread we're done

but how do they vote

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, we got 10 people at the moment, when would you guys be ready to start? I'd also like to get it to an odd number of players somehow.

I know that black_tangled is at rainbow serpent and won't be able to start until Tuesday.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Beetphyxious posted:

Lol rainbow serpent. The amount of friendships I've known of that have ended because of rainbow serpent

post stories grandad

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gwynplaine posted:

If the rhyming couplet PR is in play the person with it should have stackable hated for every time the emphasis is wrong or the syllable count is off.

modkill if it doesn't scan

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

I say go by the unwritten hoedown rules - breaking the rhymes is highly tolerated if the result is funny enough.

How about we start as soon as we sort out our even number problem? Did any of the maybes want to upgrade to a yes? (Check the OP to see if I didn't notice your signup)

btw i will be away from about 10am tomorrow until sometime around 3pm on wednesday, but don't let that affect anything

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Fortune fame
Mirror vain
Gone insane
But the mafia remains

(Yeah)

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

##sitout

With me oh yeah

##sitout

With me tonight

The record company's gonna give me lots of money

And everything's gonna be alright

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Beetphyxious posted:

Oh should have said ##improv I guess.

Oh my god

Look at that face

You look like

My next mistake

Love's a game

Wanna play?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

black_tangled posted:

Maybe we should make out

When you kiss me like this
When you touch me like that
It was so long ago
But it's all coming back to me

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

Staring at the player list now, I can see:

Gwyn has also only posted once
TOML seems content to ONLY post song lyrics
breadstick stopped posting just after you showed up
Coq is about on the same content level as iajanus
zets is posting in images despite participating in the game
you're back to being your snarky self which is why I'm guessing you're posting more as well :v:
b_t did throw some shade at you which was either a jokepost or an attempt to get people suss on you early on.

You can't stop the music

Nobody can stop the music

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Beetphyxious posted:

lol no one knows wtf zets said

All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head

This is not enough

##vote Zetsubou-san

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Welcome Home folks, it's time for good ol' TOML to Hit The Lights and tell you why, as a poster, he is Better Than You.

So while I've had a lot fun posting only in song lyrics, this is not what the PR imposed upon me, the Hero Of The Day, actually requires. It's Sad But True that I don't necessarily have to be super cryptic in my posting. Rather, I can Fight Fire With Fire and be super direct when/if I need to.

I noticed that supposed Master Of Puppets Zetsubuo-San did not escape his PR by electing to play the alphabet game. Strange behaviour for the poster who clearly drew The Shortest Straw.

This really is The Thing That Should Not Be. Why wouldn't a proper Prince Charming want to throw off the shackles and participate more fully, so as to ensure victory And Justice For All townies? It really makes me think he's a Bad Seed.

Now you could argue that I did the same thing, and this makes me a big fat King Nothing. But when you think about it, this argument really does Fade To Black. As you can see, my PR didn't leave me Trapped Under Ice. I've always been able to post usefully like this; it's just that I decided to use lyrics exclusively, because that was just more fun, and next to fun, Nothing Else Matters.

So I know this might sound a bit Holier Than Thou, but and maybe I am just Wasting My Hate, but at the end of the day, there can be only One.

Let's make this Zets mother fucker RIDE THE LIGHTNING YEAAAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

y'm no fam of yiur push timpl zeps can satay ##vote toml

hey birdstrike i know a song about your genitals

it's called "all the small things"

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

SKY COQ posted:

Going to have to ##vote the skinny angry lawyer because I didn't understand any of his references.

Jesus Christ

Superstar

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Beetphyxious posted:

It's because I think she's wonderful. Yet unfortunately scummy.

Let it go

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me
You can sleep safe and sound
Knowing I am around

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

zeph neess to liev to get me mroe PR tombrow

Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar
I wonder if she's feeling well

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bowmore posted:

TALK IS CHEAP, WHY PICK ON THE GUY WHO CAN ONLY POST PICTURES

##vote TOML

Think while you still have me. Move, while you still see me; cause' you'll be lost you'll be sorry when I'm gone!

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

What if people knew that these were real
I'd leave my closet door open all night
I know the CIA would say
What you hear is all hearsay
I wish someone would tell me what was right

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mama Said I should spray chemtrails all over this thread to rid it of all the scum

personally I think we can be more targeted than that

##vote Zetsubuo-San

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

this post is so good, it's further evidence for my theory that Zets is actually a lizard man from the bilderberg group

I Knew He Was Trouble When He Walked In

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

it looks like Project MKUltra has finally taken effect and as a result of all the mind rays you are physically incapable of voting for Zets. if only you'd worn your tinfoil like I asked

I will vote for iaJanus or Mith as an alternative.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9f6eYarltw

Throwing some serious side eye at everyone who voted for me on D1 in a now obvious attempt to split the vote on Zets.

As for everyone else, well, we are the champions WEEEE ARRRREE THE CHAAAAAAMPIONS

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
That the city should give me its key
A committee should be organised to honour me

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

black_tangled posted:

TOML who do you think is le scum? This time, I want you to do the scene like you are Michael Jackson, and the propofol is just kicking in.

I'm workin haaaaaaaaaaard to make a livin', and as such am too busy to look into this right now but I am kinda suss on Mith and Sky Coq, but I will try to have a closer look at lunch.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

iajanus posted:

Always, it is imperative, to have a close look at your lunch. Otherwise, poo poo, you may eat.
:itwaspoo:

jump the gently caress up

##vote iajanus

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gwynplaine posted:

Town this size, chances were there was only one other perp. Arguably, we could afford to be a little daring with who we strung up next, but there was also no rush. I'd think about it more when I got back to the office. This other case was nearly closed. I wanted to avoid my earlier mistake, so I locked in ##vote Sky Coq for now.

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
My fuckin scumdar goes off
Who do I see? Gwyn-fuckin-plaine

##vote Gwynplaine

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

SKY COQ posted:

Hunting makes me horny.

Thomas can you explain your read on Gwyn?

I am getting the same sort of vibe I got from him in Mario Mafia, in which he was scum

And it just makes me think "Whattsamatta you, you gottadeno respect. HEY Shaddupayaface"

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

I have deduced that his PR enables him to continue to post like that. He could be a lot less opaque with his writing if he wished to be. I have also observed that he freely admitted to allowing D1 to end in a no-lynch.

elementary, my dears.

I wasn't meaning to refer to his Style, but rather to the way that his posting is largely marginal and doesn't really fill even one Blank Space.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

haahahah holy poo poo

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

why the gently caress is auspol town capable of such greatness except when i'm running the loving game

thanks for this bif, it was very silly and lots of fun

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

i had so much fun reading other people's posts and writing my own

i think the hat game was definitely the highlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh hey, who actually watched the Zets flip?

me, i loved it

• Locked thread