Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

black_tangled posted:

If I were going to have a nice witch hunt today, I'd start with Sky Coq. There's only one way to tell a witch, and that's by lynching.

Yeah, I'll give that the green light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

thanks b_t, you've left me with a lot of food for thought

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

We are only 1 vote to hammer, I think we should hold off the execution until later as it's still like 9 hours to go.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

haha nice

I had a feeling it was coq since he flat out refused to vote zets both times

• Locked thread