Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol, someone is majorly overestimating the Riverines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Raine posted:

look, this is a really lame hill to die on

at least tie it into anti identity politics or something instead of weirdly focusing on that word

make it spicy somehow

p.s. i probably hate everyone here, including mods, and my monitor is on

Well, uh, you better go catch it!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Southpaugh posted:

Ha! I should have said it out loud. Really was thinking they were using youtubers as some kind of catchall for people they didn't like.

To be fair, professional youtubers should be just as derided as your typical white person.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

turd in my singlet posted:

I done started a cybernetics thread, sharing the link since I know some posters ITT were interested.

Gonna bookmark that thread to read this evening :thumbsup:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Getting dangerously horny in this thread

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

i mean, i like all kinds of purges. bring on the blood imo. we need more poster purges, this place is looking too lively

no i will NOT be purged first wtf this scuks!!

Me, purging: Haha yes, gently caress yes!

Me, being purged: This sucks, what the gently caress!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

lmfao at editing out the word. thanks for protecting me from seeing it, mods. working your asses off!

:tipshat:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

maybe don't say the r word or rush to the defense of those that do? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

THS posted:

just don’t use your loving buttons. this is why brutalistmcdonalds was a good moderator. in the flow chart of “is this an appropriate time to use my buttons” the answer is almost always no. a lot of the current moderators compulsively use it when they feel slighted or when it’s just unnecessary, and it makes them disliked

this would be less of a problem if, when they give some long winded multi-paragraph response to feedback, they didn’t pretend like they are taking it seriously. the gap between the rhetoric of “we are trying to improve a community we care about in some serious way” and the reality of how the moderation plays out is very wide

oh god not my forums clout