Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
PSL's website sucks but some skimming suggests they think Cuba is a great accomplishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Homework Explainer posted:

just remember this every time you hear or read western reporting on syria or islamist militias

yeah, but what isn't a tool of imperialist regimes these days

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

The Saurus posted:

this sjw stalinist (what a combo) i know got really mad

how could you tell??

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

quote:

2. MAKE A JOB A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

Tens of millions are jobless and under­employed because the capitalists control employment. A decent ­paying job must be a legal, guaranteed right. The minimum wage should be raised to $20 per hour and a living income must be guaranteed for those who cannot work.

is there any consideration towards reducing the standard work week or are we gonna have a huge amount of makework to make sure everyone's putting in that magic forty hours

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
edit: n/m

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
you might be an emotionless robot if that's seriously your position

like i'm pretty sure being confronted with a sewer where if you gently caress up, some people can't use the toilet for a while, is a bit different from being confronted with a major wound or illness, where if you gently caress up a human being with loved ones and feelings will die

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

blood simple posted:

wolf blitzer you dumb idiot

it baffles me how anyone respects that man, let alone decides he should be a star ""news"" anchor

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Terror Sweat posted:

Are criminals constitutionally eligible to be elected prez?

there's nothing in the constitution that says a criminal record of any kind is disqualifying. you could be a literal serial murder convict and still be eligible.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
you might say every re-elected president ever was a huge criminal... a war criminal!! :wal: :stat:

oh man NOBODY could have seen THAT twist coming!!!! :buddy: :xd: :lol: :birddrugs:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ardennes posted:

eh leave the country and regroup somewhere in Asia or Latin America

why would you inflict americans on other places

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ardennes posted:

I think in foreign policy terms, both are nearly the same with Biden open to moderately more internationalism. A "dirty' Trump victory would seriously put the US on the backfoot internationally since his legitimacy would be openly questioned.

I have absolutely zero faith that a less-legitimate president would meaningfully impact American power overseas. I think that American "allies" would nearly all prefer to not rock the boat and destabilize their economies, and "adversaries" would still be under threat of missile barrage or economic sanction.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ardennes posted:

It won't change the general dynamics, but weaken the US' hand especially versus many of its allies who are already having their own goals: look at the recent battle for 5G or the Nordstream 2 pipeline.

I'm not seeing how, though. What are the levers the US president uses to exert influence? How would those levers be weakened by him seeming less legitimate?

Larry Parrish posted:

I started skimming the last couple pages but I would like to remind my fellow overly stimulated burgers that there is no election choice that doesn't support a fascist, and hasn't been in our life times. It's not even a 'one party is at least slower' thing. The fascist party yall plan to vote for as a hail mary to stop the other fascist party currently in power is the one that started the ongoing ethnic removal campaign, you dumb fucks.

so what you're saying is, there's no choice that can hasten the demise of America? really defeatist there, pops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

a Loving Dog posted:

it has over the daily recommended sodium in just one im pretty sure lol

lol america doesn't even crack the top twenty for average sodium consumption

last time i checked there was literally only one country in the entire world that generally met recommended sodium intake levels, and that country was itself severely food-insecure