Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should we name our subforum in this, the year 2016?
This poll is closed.
Go back to ADTRW! 208 33.60%
Go back to VEGETA! 201 32.47%
What about just "Anime"? Like how Games is just Games? 133 21.49%
What about the totally hilarious idea I'm about to propose ITT? 77 12.44%
Total: 486 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Kylra posted:

And by that chair I mean you.
It's true. I have few friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Kylra posted:

I'm about 2/3 through. There's no real payoff so far.
Update: It doesn't really change after the first half minute or so.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I watched it for a minute, realized that there were 14 more and stopped

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Knew what it was before I clicked on it.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

paragon1 posted:

Really, the super long forum name is just keeping up with these modern anime times, in which you can use an entire sentence as the name of your show.

Good name.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I thought it was pretty funny, but maybe that's just novelty value. I've never seen a comedy act about anime before.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This broke me, :lol:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
a vote that didnt matter

truly in the spirit of trump

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Endorph posted:

how about literally anything that isn't this
So "Women are Soft, Men are Hard?"

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Butt Ghost posted:

So "Women are Soft, Men are Hard?"

ha

:gas:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

FractalSandwich posted:

I thought it was pretty funny, but maybe that's just novelty value. I've never seen a comedy act about anime before.

I laughed mostly because I've read most of Haganai, so a lot of his assumptions end up close to the mark, while missing the point entirely. There are better comedy acts about anime though, like Gintama. This was basically just nerd-raging though

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

littleorv posted:

I watched it for a minute, realized that there were 14 more and stopped

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Allarion posted:

I laughed mostly because I've read most of Haganai, so a lot of his assumptions end up close to the mark, while missing the point entirely. There are better comedy acts about anime though, like Gintama. This was basically just nerd-raging though
Well, that's at least a style of comedy. And compared to your average "nerd who thinks he's funny shouting about video games on Youtube" video, I think it helps this a lot that the guy's delivery is mostly pretty calm, and that it's a two-hander with a straight man.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

aw man, I wanted to call this place Jojo's Amazing Butt Adventures :(

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

paragon1 posted:

Really, the super long forum name is just keeping up with these modern anime times, in which you can use an entire sentence as the name of your show.

I Can't Believe My Little Subforum is This Anime?

RatHat fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Jan 25, 2016

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Can we call it "Games"?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Votes over

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Naming was a success.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dezinus posted:

The only bad change is the lack of clear documentation on how much Vegeta rules.

I mean it still works. You just have to change the rules thread to "that japanese game from Japan you like is totally anime, what you like is anime RULES, but also That Japanese Game From Japan You Like Is Totally Anime, What You Like Is Anime rules."

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
It's Not Like This Forum Is About Anime Or Anything, Okay??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I Can't Believe My Thread Is This Locked!

• Locked thread