Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should we name our subforum in this, the year 2016?
This poll is closed.
Go back to ADTRW! 208 33.60%
Go back to VEGETA! 201 32.47%
What about just "Anime"? Like how Games is just Games? 133 21.49%
What about the totally hilarious idea I'm about to propose ITT? 77 12.44%
Total: 486 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Goons Reprimanding Other Anime Nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
It's me. I'm that chair.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Kylra posted:

And by that chair I mean you.
It's true. I have few friends.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I thought it was pretty funny, but maybe that's just novelty value. I've never seen a comedy act about anime before.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Allarion posted:

I laughed mostly because I've read most of Haganai, so a lot of his assumptions end up close to the mark, while missing the point entirely. There are better comedy acts about anime though, like Gintama. This was basically just nerd-raging though
Well, that's at least a style of comedy. And compared to your average "nerd who thinks he's funny shouting about video games on Youtube" video, I think it helps this a lot that the guy's delivery is mostly pretty calm, and that it's a two-hander with a straight man.

• Locked thread