Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I'm curious to see if this is a remake along the lines of RE1 or if they just decided hmm I guess we need more polygons.

e: ex-lieutenant is not how you would refer to someone :negative:

dscruffy1 fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
At least part of the INNOCENT VILLAGE thing is dumb edgy nonsense. Military has a thing about following orders and not following unlawful orders, and shooting up a village that you have identified is not your target falls under unlawful orders. My question is given that they were chopped down to only four people after the HARROWING JOURNEY to the village in the first place, how did they make it back out scot free?

This is Resident Evil, so logic doesn't apply.

Also, Bear, I got your message, I've just been traveling so I haven't been able to do anything with it :v:

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

RealSovietBear posted:

Well, Billy did end up with 24-persons' worth of rations and resourced in the end :v:

Too bad he didn't have the inventory space to carry it.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

RealSovietBear posted:

Update: Part 09: Bats, Hooks and Secret Labs

We start off right away with the worst boss fight in Resident Evil history. And some of the worst backtracking.

I dunno, I've played Outbreak file 1 and 2. It had some pretty poo poo boss fights. Looks like you just had to wait for the big bat to go on a crash course with destiny before firing.

You might want to run around more with Billy, since he's tankier and does more damage (I think). And otherwise you seem to keep running face-first into boss fights.

• Locked thread