Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bog pixie

winter can go back to space for all i care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

snow or "pain rain" as i like to call it, basically spike traps sent by ornery clouds to punish the weak

bog pixie

dont even care if winter lives or dies. if you call me cold-hearted i will kick your rear end.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
all these years of sucking up to old man winter to be put in his will is finally paying off

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

I have sworn to fight winter, and I do it every day. Me and my trusty hairdryer. So far I have secured a perimeter about six feet from my front door. With extension cords I am confident that one day the entire front yard will be mine.

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

I have sworn to fight winter, and I do it every day. Me and my trusty hairdryer. So far I have secured a perimeter about six feet from my front door. With extension cords I am confident that one day the entire front yard will be mine.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

alnilam

byob 8.2: a small obsure internet forum

alnilam

a group of shady people gather around a smoky table in a dimly lit back room. on the table lie sketches of some dark plan. next to those, a beautiful landscape photograph of a snowy countryside.

"tomorrow, my friends... " one of the men begins, abruptly stabbing a mean dagger through the photograph and into the wooden table

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My new hot tub came in yesterday. My wife and I set it up and I made the last of the electrical connections since running the 240volt 50amp feed we ran a couple of weeks ago. I filled our new contraption up with water, turned it on and was greeted with a very expensive sounding
BRRRMMMMM!

Motherfucker. The pump seized, there was water in it still from when they tested it at the factory and it froze up around the pump impeller. Great. Just great. Old Man Winter coming in to put the kibosh on my hot tub, eh? Well gently caress that. So I aimed a small ceramic heater at the plumbing assembly underneath the hot tub for a couple of hours and hoped for the best. In 2 hours I came back out, turned it on and BLOOSH! the pump chewed up what little ice was left inside the housing and did it's thing. It primed the system with water, gave the all clear to turn the heater on, and I set the temp to 98 degrees.

My wait was rewarded several hours later when the well water I filled the hot tub with originally was now a nice warm 98 degrees. On my walk out to there last night I noticed it was sleeting and snowing, Old Man Winter was not at all pleased with my plans to thwart him. A smile worked it's way into my now-freezing facial features as I realized I was now headed into battle. I calmly seated myself into my war vehicle and in my hydrochariot of pseudofire I battled Winter last night, oblivious to his clamoring for the warmth of my bones with the curses of his freezing shrieks in my cocoon of warm wet. He howled and clamored, and I ignored him wholeheartedly.

They say there is a blizzard coming to Delaware this weekend. They say Old Man Winter is angry and seeking vengeance. If you listen close, you can hear my cackles of glee outdoing Old Man Winter's howling rants. I will be making Splatmaster Stew, and Old Man Winter can bite my steaming buttocks...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
my house's plumbing froze because of extreme cold weather lasting for weeks. Now I pee on the yard and eat dry noodles for sustanence. gently caress winter

PinkoBastard
edit: post was too serious for the thread

treasure bear

beer pal

im gonna stab winter with an icicle... theyll never catch me

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Macnult

make love to winter

bog pixie

Ace of Baes
I'm gonna whoop the dogs hit out of winter .

google THIS

PinkoBastard posted:

edit: post was too serious for the thread

my dad died during the winter you assholes, he slipped on ice and fell out of a guard tower

GEExCEE

It makes sense that the lord of the Insects and Marshes would despise this tbe coldest of seasons, but I personally am comforted by Jack Frost's icy touch.

bog pixie

GEExCEE posted:

It makes sense that the lord of the Insects and Marshes would despise this tbe coldest of seasons, but I personally am comforted by Jack Frost's icy touch.

you and ol' Jack better cuddle up while you can before global warming steals him away. Then the world will finally be ice free (except beverages)

epicaricacy

gently caress SUMMER; SUMMER SUCKS; SUMMER IS DYING; SUMMER IS DEAD TO ME; SUMMER DID WTC

Put on a loving sweater you goddamn pussies.

Robot Made of Meat

epicaricacy posted:

I would prefer not to.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

epicaricacy posted:

gently caress SUMMER; SUMMER SUCKS; SUMMER IS DYING; SUMMER IS DEAD TO ME; SUMMER DID WTC

I don't look good in sweaters

google THIS

epicaricacy posted:

didn't work, still blowing out blood

pig slut lisa

irl is good

winter killed ectral

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

epicaricacy posted:

already did :smuggo:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
The low frequency banshees that accompany the apt described old man of winter, a relative of the sickle carrying Time and Death, and wolves, paint a dim picture. Forcing one to adopt the best looking fashions of coats and boots, and hermiting in the warmth of shelter's cocoa and intimacy, it reminds us of what we don't have

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Let's go back in time to when Old Man Winter was just a typical kid and be his friend, maybe then he won't be such a jerk wagon

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Decon

Piso Mojado posted:

I don't look good in sweaters

Hate to break it to you, Piso, but you're trying on the wrong sweaters. Everybody looks good in a good sweater.

bog pixie

here's a sweater my grandma made for me when i was young

it doesn't fit me any more :( however, it's the best sweater on earth, so i can't wear sweaters now. sorry

FluffieDuckie

bog pixie posted:

it doesn't fit me any more :( however, it's the best sweater on earth, so i can't wear sweaters now. sorry

:love:

alnilam

dope sweater

problematic hug

signing up for gently caress winter

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the only good thing about winter is that the bugs die

also hobos, which is sad

Piso Mojado

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

signing up for gently caress winter

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Zorodius posted:

the only good thing about winter is that the bugs die

also hobos, which is sad

the hobos don't die trust me they end up in my burn unit and i have to cut ever larger pieces off of them bc of frostbite

Killer Low Life

Sucks to be all of you 65 degrees here and the biggest waves ive ever surfed, winter rules

Mapparu

Killer Low Life posted:

Sucks to be all of you 65 degrees here and the biggest waves ive ever surfed, winter rules

where do you live in cali

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)

bog pixie posted:

is that some kind of kangaroo dinosaur
if so, i love it and it is perfect

• Locked thread