Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full-Bodied Flavor

Lets find Donald Trump, and beat him up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full-Bodied Flavor

Anyone got ideas, on how to find, and then beat up Donald Trump?

FluffieDuckie

now i don't want to get the secret service all up in our business, but i think at a minimum we could tousle his hair a little bit. maybe a couple of nuggies

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
you have to hit him where it hurts

in. his. feelings.

FluffieDuckie

i think you mean his pocketbook. he doesn't have feelings

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think you mean his pocketbook. he doesn't have feelings

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

trump stores his feelings deep within his pocketbook, except for Shame, which grew so large it's now being kept in an offshore account

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 21, 2016

Macnult

I hope Donald Trump realizes how mean of a person he is while on live tv.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
His hairpiece has rabies and bites

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
in an ironic reversal of fortune, let's dip him ankles first into a vat of acid*

*a joke

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

now i don't want to get the secret service all up in our business, but i think at a minimum we could tousle his hair a little bit. maybe a couple of nuggies

that guy could use a couple of nuggies if you know what i mean

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
once you locate the Dr that follows Trump around administering the drugs Hitler used...well...it will all fall into place...

Manifisto

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

Anyone got ideas, on how to find, and then beat up Donald Trump?

easy . . . a bit of photoshop, then leave it to batman

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the simu-trump (nuggie) project

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
id like to say i would punch him if i saw him, but i think in reality i would be too surprised to see him b/c i'm not in america

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bacalou

we put him into one of of those money wind tunnel machines but instead of money it's a machine that turns him into dee snider.

bacalou fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 22, 2016

treasure bear

i wish one punch man was real and punch trump

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

easy . . . a bit of photoshop, then leave it to batman

haha

ron color

Lizard Wizard posted:

that guy could use a couple of nuggies if you know what i mean

thats wHAT IM sayin

alnilam

let's teach him a real lesson, by magically making him look brown/muslim, and then putting him in a country dive bar full of his supporters

ron color
Lets watch dragonball z w/ donald

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
run over him w hoverboards

alnilam

lmbo calrissian posted:

run over him w hoverboards

McFly you bojo!! Everyone knows hoverboards don't work on Trump , unless you got powah!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

alnilam posted:

McFly you bojo!! Everyone knows hoverboards don't work on Trump , unless you got powah!

mad max style souped up hoverboards :swoon::supaburn::ese:

barfdog

alnilam posted:

let's teach him a real lesson, by magically making him look brown/muslim, and then putting him in a country dive bar full of his supporters

lets muzz him up in his sleep lmao

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Imagine this: You have Thor's Hammer in your hand, despite the fact only Thor can wield Mjolnir and Trumpmeister D is standing right there in front of you, frozen in fear. You see where I'm going with this?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Splatmaster posted:

Imagine this: You have Thor's Hammer in your hand, despite the fact only Thor can wield Mjolnir and Trumpmeister D is standing right there in front of you, frozen in fear. You see where I'm going with this?

what i'm gonna challenge the man to wack-a-mole? humilite his sorry rear end when i reveal myself to be the former wack-a-mole champ from the North American circuit? no thanks lol, not a fair challenge, and besides i put all that glitz behind me long ago...

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Not to mention the legendary Asgardian hammer Mjölnir is definitely not regulation size in neither the hammer nor mallet divisions

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

what i'm gonna challenge the man to wack-a-mole? humilite his sorry rear end when i reveal myself to be the former wack-a-mole champ from the North American circuit? no thanks lol, not a fair challenge, and besides i put all that glitz behind me long ago...

----------------

Piso Mojado

lol

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
where do I beat off donald trump

ScrubLeague

FluffieDuckie posted:

maybe a couple of nuggies

fuk yea :weed:

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Whoo would u rather stop, donal trump or Isis. Wellll I'm only one man

bacalou

its the final match, donald trump has clearly spent a lot of money in hypnotherapy and mental conditioning to be this good at mortal kombat for the tournament. you didn't know it was going to be like this. his hair is beginning to bob and weave like a rattlesnake, his joystick highlights reptile. suddenly, it all makes sense

Ace of Baes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

its the final match, donald trump has clearly spent a lot of money in hypnotherapy and mental conditioning to be this good at mortal kombat for the tournament. you didn't know it was going to be like this. his hair is beginning to bob and weave like a rattlesnake, his joystick highlights reptile. suddenly, it all makes sense

----------------

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
this is NOT a threat and i am not a danger to Donald Trump or any other presidential candidate, but im gonna tie his shoes together and push him on the ground so he gets dirt iin his mouth

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

They did that in an episode of Mission Impossible. Not to Trump, of course.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

this is NOT a threat and i am not a danger to Donald Trump or any other presidential candidate, but im gonna tie his shoes together and push him on the ground so he gets dirt iin his mouth

• Locked thread