Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bong

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bong

by Shine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bong

by Shine

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It's when two people who love one another decide to make each other happy by placing their mouths on their partner's sexual organ and pleasuring them.

----------------

bong

by Shine

----------------

problematic hug

such a question is to be resolved by testimony. if a wise person saw the 69 and proclaimed it a sex, i might believe them

GEExCEE

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

PinkoBastard
69 is a drat complicated sex thing, that is to say that the number itself refers to a sex thing that is drat complicated. hth

bong

by Shine

----------------

beer pal

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Full-Bodied Flavor

Maybe we can setup a Kickstarter to contact someone who has had sex and ask them.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it's a yin yang symbol

yin yang clan

69 chambers

Macnult

it's receiving and returning a favor at the same time

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You know what the square root of 69 is?

8 something.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Splatmaster posted:

You know what the square root of 69 is?

8 something.

81 is a fun number because its square root is 9 :)

also 96 is butts touching.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
you know when you see a number and it feels good?

81 does that for me.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Android Blues

*calling all the king's advisors into the central chamber to find out what the sex number REALLY is*

none of yall better be blind or sorcerers, i say, reminding them of the new sanction against people doing parables in front of the king when he just wants to know what a cool number is or how to do a hand stand

Android Blues

the king is really tired of blind guys reordering his perceptions of the nature of truth. last time he just wanted to know if you could get poisoned from eating apple cores and this guy in a hood started busting out some platonic dialogue type stuff. we tried to execute him but he just turned into an animal tableaux criticising the feudal system. the king is sick of it

google THIS

this is the new universal answer

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Android Blues posted:

the king is really tired of blind guys reordering his perceptions of the nature of truth. last time he just wanted to know if you could get poisoned from eating apple cores and this guy in a hood started busting out some platonic dialogue type stuff. we tried to execute him but he just turned into an animal tableaux criticising the feudal system. the king is sick of it

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I LOVE THEM ENGLISH BULLDAWGS

bog pixie

bog pixie

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ah, those famous 8 words that we know and love: i, l, o, v, e, y, o again, and u

SIDS Vicious

gus is my bro

Piso Mojado

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I know what it means. But you say it first. I want to know if you know.

----------------

alnilam

google THIS

q: what is the meaning of life?

a: it means you have 69 of something

GEExCEE

Manifisto

it's two sperms who can't keep their eyes off each other . . . egg might as well be on a different planet, the only circle these fellas see is the yinyang they make as they swim around and around, locked in a brodance ballet . . . forget conception, theyre on to something bigger, something deeper, something true. its the Gay Sperm number

ty nesamdoom!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Six number. It's one of the Six Numbers!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I learned this in 7th grade because it was my football number.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Android Blues posted:

• Locked thread