Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
My opinions on the show so far is that its going to be mediocre but enjoyable. I can live with that. Arthur Darvill is great but they need to write better dialogue for him to deliver. Brandon Routh is improving as is Caity Lotz. Our local friendly villains remain well written and acted. The rest of the cast either needs to step it up or die trying. Some of it I can blame on the writers because so far they've not had any gems. But this is the first episode so I can remain hopeful.

Aphrodite posted:

Sara's new costume looks grimy all the time.

I like it better then the plasticy shiny latex the arrow cast get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
The future "Weapon" Holographicly camouflages itself to be period relevant because its true form would cause you to go mad.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Wheat Loaf posted:

For instance, what if they meet a Hawkman who met, married and started a family with someone else before they ever met Hawkgirl or recovered his memories?

Alejandro Iñárritu made a movie about this. Birdman. He was a far better character as a hosed up father.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Wheat Loaf posted:

That's gonna be the big Arrow / Flash / Supergirl crossover - the villain will be Neil Patrick Harris reprising his role as Music Meister from Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who has been pushing this.

• Locked thread