Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Whizbang posted:

But that's telling, not showing. For the audience, he's still just a murder hobo.

How many times do you need to see it?
The very first scene of the episode 1 shows Mr Murder hobo, his army and warmachines shooting up everyone, while Rip hunter says he conquered the whole planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

boom boom boom posted:

The problem is that he was established as a dude who only wants to kill two people every 25 years. And was very murdered by four superheroes working together. Now he's taken over the world and half a dozen superheroes can't get him.

He was? We don't know much about his past misdeeds other than he has been in center of many past political/military upheavals.
That doesn't sound like a couch potato that gets himself extra crispy hawksnacks every 20 years or so.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

computer parts posted:

Said crossover also described him as a political and military leader that once killed thousands of people to get to his main objective.

Not to mention that he blew up the Central City. He was not exactly a pushover in the crossover.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

CainsDescendant posted:

ahhhhh why is he dry firing that bow

Because they don't want to Really murder any of the crew. You know deadly projectiles and all.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

Xelkelvos posted:

That sorta begs the question as to what happened to her unless Nyssa killed her or Talia went rogue and headed to Gotham or something.

Talia is a little girl in 1960:s, so she would be around 60 year old in 2015.

So she's in a Ra's Al'Retirement Home maybe?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

Guy Goodbody posted:

Holy poo poo Darhk and Merlyn are hilariously bad shots.

Turns out that League of Assassins training covers only traditional melee weapons and archery. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

Xelkelvos posted:

They were doing their best Stormtrooper impressions throughout the whole episode as a dare (first to hit someone loses). Alternatively, future guns are really lovely

I'm so disappointed that there weren't any sword fighting with light effects. No way Glucas invented that by himself!

• Locked thread