Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Binary Logic posted:

One thing I can't figure out though - if Captain Cold just wants money why doesn't he license the technology used in his Freeze-O-Ray gun?! It could be worth tens of millions of dollars just from food & beverage industry applications. Maybe he simply likes being a big bad guy, which is fine by me.

Half of Snart's character boils down to “Knows drat well he's a comic book villain and RELISHES it".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

I actually think this episode could have worked better with Savage essentially playing dumb and losing to everyone. Have everyone come in and talk to him, insult him, blow off his insults, not fall for his goading, and successfully take him to the Vanishing Point without trouble, and him appearing to be beaten down... and then we get the twist, he stops the pretension, and laughs at them as they're now the caged ones.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

ded posted:

Sick burns from Savage.

Savage burns?

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

I'm loving that "Legends of Tomorrow" has become "Time Travelling Fuckups". :allears:

Bellends of Tomorrow?

Nah, too harsh, I still love them all.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

She's bisexual, so.

Legends of Tomorrow - Bi-ing Time?

I'm so sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

Ideal crossover would be a Crisis that merges Earth-1 and Earth-S. You could even have Superman die and flip the script on the Crisis cover!

Just a reminder, Supergirl's Earth has been officially designated Earth-38.

I also want a crossover.maybe one that's the reverse of this - Supergirl has a problem and Oliver and Barry travel over to help her. Less characters, so it could be more focused.

• Locked thread